FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 5, 2021

Gunnar Setser to Tackle Lucas Oil NOW600 Series in 2021
12-Year-Old Racer Ready for Most Ambitious Season to Date

COLUMBUS, Ind. (03/05/21) – For the fourth year of his racing career, Indiana’s Gunnar Setser is preparing for his most ambitious season to date. The 12-year-old racer is setting his sights on the complete slate for the Lucas Oil National Open Wheel 600 (NOW600) Series presented by Hi-Plains Building Division, where he’ll compete in the Winged A-Class Micro division.

The busy season will take Setser to more than a dozen tracks strewn across at least six states. While he’ll be visiting many of the tracks for the first time, Gunnar is excited to take on new challenges.

“I really appreciate my mom and dad along with all of my sponsors for giving me the chance to go race a tour. I know it’s going to be a challenging year going to a bunch of new tracks and racing against tough competition every night, but I know that it’ll just make me a better driver,” said Setser, who was a 10-time feature winner in 2020. “I’m thrilled to get the year underway in Oklahoma.”

For 2021 Setser is once again utilizing D1 Chassis along with Lineman power under the hood of his familiar No. G5.

Setser looks to hit the ground running this weekend at Red Dirt Raceway (Meeker, Oklahoma) with a pair of NOW600 events. Mother Nature has pushed the program back to Saturday and Sunday with complete shows each day.

For more information, regarding the series, please visit www.NOW600Series.com.

Gunnar Setser and Setser Racing would like to thank all of their great marketing partners, which include, MTM, Setser Fabricating, The Cure Starts Now, Barr Properties, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest team news and updates, please visit www.SetserRacing.com.