Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tazewell can be a real racy track, if a black streak doesn't set up in the high groove.

Maybe the new clay can be worked a bit deeper to minimize this.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

They need to take a rock hound around tazewell. We went down a couple times last year, and you could literally see the rocks in the dirt and up by the wall where they had been kicked up the race track. It's probably a good thing the fans dont sit close to the track there.

I'm not bashing the place, I thought it was awesome. We went down for the July southern nats race. All the flat tires that night really killed what could have a been a really good race.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    They need to take a rock hound around tazewell. We went down a couple times last year, and you could literally see the rocks in the dirt and up by the wall where they had been kicked up the race track. It's probably a good thing the fans dont sit close to the track there.

I'm not bashing the place, I thought it was awesome. We went down for the July southern nats race. All the flat tires that night really killed what could have a been a really good race.
    Sounds like they finally stirred up rocks from deep in the soil or they were tracked onto the surface by equipment or cars. Whatever, it needs cleaned up, maybe the new clay has fixed the problem.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!