Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Congratulations to Cade Dillard and his crew on the win Saturday night!!

Wasn't aware of this track until last weekend. Count me as a fan. A low and high groove both nights, plenty of passing/racing/3 wide, well lit, the program moved really fast, solid announcer that came prepared and doesn't think he's the main attraction like soooooooo many announcers these days.............. Thought Friday's Bmain was the best race all yr and I watched all of speedweeks.

Thought Moyer was right to "move" Culp, he gave him a bump or two over a few laps and Culp didn't "get it" but also thought Moyer could have spun him without wrecking his own self too.

Interesting to hear 2nd place finisher Ashton Winger said he plans on running the Comp Cams series. Guess no running with the WoO this yr.

Everyone needs to listen to the latest Suave Talk on Dirtondirt featuring Culp. Some dang good racing drama on it. Can't believe Dirtondirt aired it to be honest, lots of degrading Moyers.

Agree Pennsboro - I understand passion but there is no need to drag people through the mud like that. Culp could have gotten his point across just the same without being that degrading but looking at his Facebook I guess that's how he rolls.

Didn't they have a run in a few years ago during the Summer Nationals?
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Didn't they have a run in a few years ago during the Summer Nationals?
    I think Culp accused Moyer of cheating and quit the tour. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    I think Culp accused Moyer of cheating and quit the tour. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
    Could Culp tell because he was cheating and Moyer was still faster?

I think Culp accused Moyer of cheating and UMP made him take something off the LR and then Moyer disappeared for 2-3 events then came back. I think Culp put all his stuff for sale after that and said racing was too expensive.
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 03-17-2021 at 02:41 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Culp was using the Dennis Erb line.
    Kindda like Erb Jr, Dennis changes lanes immediately out off the turn. Lift or claim the outside wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Everyone needs to listen to the latest Suave Talk on Dirtondirt featuring Culp. Some dang good racing drama on it. Can't believe Dirtondirt aired it to be honest, lots of degrading Moyers.
    Timothy Culp.....one word, Classless.

They have two shows this weekend real close to home for both of them. Might be worth the drive just to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar DLM View Post
    They have two shows this weekend real close to home for both of them. Might be worth the drive just to see what happens.
    Comp Cam races?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Comp Cam races?

Yes sir. Harrisburg Ar on Friday night and I-30 Speedway in Little Rock on Saturday night.

Default culp is a cry baby

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Timothy Culp.....one word, Classless.
    Culp has always been a huge crybaby. He got wrecked at Volusia by Richards few years back and right away sold his XR1s, got Longhorns and sucked and ended up going back to the Rocket fold. Listening to that podcast it was clear his ego is inflated about his own talents or lack thereof. Saying BMJ needs to do something else for a living is hilarious seeing as he races in the toughest tour in dirt racing. Culp races around his house and wins a few and thinks he is Billy Badass.

BMJ doesn't win much when he does race around his house....
    2021 race count
    6 events

If they just want to play crash fest between them moyer can drag out that old rayburn car that is over in the tire side of his shop and play demo derby. Mr. Bennings would probably run out of money buying new cars for Culp to try and compete before moyer runs out of old cars to junk.

That podcast was painful to listen to. Culp sounded like someone was holding a gun to his head or he just woke up from a 8 day drunk 🥴. Only suffered thru about 10 minutes but caught the Moyer bit at the beginning. Definitely no love loss there. On a side note, T Erb is entertaining on them podcasts.

Culp said he might not run Comp Cams races anymore because of how the Comp Cams officials treated him last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    Yes sir. Harrisburg Ar on Friday night and I-30 Speedway in Little Rock on Saturday night.
    Thanks to Flo/DoD I got lots of exposure to the TN/GA/SC and tracks and drivers of the south and east last yr. Now I've got a decent handle on those drivers, tracks and series of the south and after watching the two Comp Cam races at Boothill last weekend I'm gonna follow it and learn those drivers and tracks this yr. Really liked what I saw and now Comp Cams got a real injection of talent with Winger committing to the series.

Looking forward to the race Saturday at I-30.