Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Boothill Speedway 10k possible to win.

10k possible to win this weekend at Boothill Speedway near Shreveport. Streaming live now on Flo. 3k to win tonight,and 7k tomorrow.

The last few late model races I've watched from there have actually been pretty decent. Hopefully these will be also.

We got choices for watching this weekend y'all.
    Formerly 66#1

Ashton winger running comp cams series is weird to me. Doesn't seem like very many would be close to him

How about Rusty Schlenk at Southern Raceway?
    Formerly 66#1

Moyer is at Boothill which is the biggest paperclip track I've ever been to.
    Last edited by JimBo; 03-12-2021 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Moyer is at Boothill which is the biggest paperclip track I've ever been to.

They actually put it back to the original configuration. The two dragstrips are gone now!
    Formerly 66#1

Incredibly good racing in B feature 1 at Boothill.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    How about Rusty Schlenk at Southern Raceway?
    He's headed to Bristol after this weekend

Login Martin
    Bj Robinson
    Billy moyer
    Kyle Beard
    EPJ. TOP5

Congratulations to Logan and his crew!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Incredibly good racing in B feature 1 at Boothill.
    This B-main 1 was the best race I've seen this yr. If you have Flo you're gonna want to see this race....... Also my first look at this track, Boothill, and was impressed. Track was racy, they moved the show along really quickly, field was very good, and the announcer was really good.

Wish they were streaming night 2 7k to win cuz I'd be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    This B-main 1 was the best race I've seen this yr. If you have Flo you're gonna want to see this race....... Also my first look at this track, Boothill, and was impressed. Track was racy, they moved the show along really quickly, field was very good, and the announcer was really good.

Wish they were streaming night 2 7k to win cuz I'd be watching.
    Check that. Was just over at Flo looking around and indeed they list that they are streaming tonight's 7k to win at Boothill. ......... Has a real chance to be a helluva race.

Congrats to the flagship sponsored car of the most elite series of Late Model racing managing a top 5 against weekend warriors with day jobs. He's making the blank check, one percenters proud.

The WOO Sprints are at The Rev in Monroe tonight. I hope that doesn't hurt the Boothill crowd even though the two tracks are 120 miles apart.

As Jimbo said,Boothill used to be a 7/16 mile paperclip when I was going in the nineties and early 2000s. It had some long straights! Sometime in the last decade or so the original layout was restored. The racing is better now,IMO. It wasn't bad,but I never saw anything as good as that B main last night back in the day.

On a side note,other than Lone Star Speedway,Boothill Speedway is the hottest I've ever been at a track. Those concrete stands will roast you as they face directly west. It can be brutal before the sun goes down.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Congrats to the flagship sponsored car of the most elite series of Late Model racing managing a top 5 against weekend warriors with day jobs. He's making the blank check, one percenters proud.
    Moyer Jr couldn't even make the show against those weekend warriors. Maybe he needs to rethink his schedule.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Moyer Jr couldn't even make the show against those weekend warriors. Maybe he needs to rethink his schedule.
    Dad drove the good car last night.

Night #2 feature rolling off now.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    The WOO Sprints are at The Rev in Monroe tonight. I hope that doesn't hurt the Boothill crowd even though the two tracks are 120 miles apart.

As Jimbo said,Boothill used to be a 7/16 mile paperclip when I was going in the nineties and early 2000s. It had some long straights! Sometime in the last decade or so the original layout was restored. The racing is better now,IMO. It wasn't bad,but I never saw anything as good as that B main last night back in the day.

On a side note,other than Lone Star Speedway,Boothill Speedway is the hottest I've ever been at a track. Those concrete stands will roast you as they face directly west. It can be brutal before the sun goes down.
    The rev just made my bucket list after that sprint race. Every race of the night was good. I won't be able to make it this year of course. Looking forward to seeing how the outlaw supers race there later this year.

Culp and Moyer tangle running first and second. Culp is not happy with Moyer. Great racing at Boothill.

I can't remember if that still has the asphalt under it. Curious to see how WoO runs there later
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The rev just made my bucket list after that sprint race. Every race of the night was good. I won't be able to make it this year of course. Looking forward to seeing how the outlaw supers race there later this year.
    Glad it was good. Will have to check the highlights. Hopefully it will be better for the Supers than the last couple of races were. Sometimes it takes a few races to get a handle on surface prep.
    Formerly 66#1