Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dominant Brandon Overton wins delayed Gobbler at Cochran

https://insidedirtracing.com/dominan...er-at-cochran/

The others were no match for Overton as he drove to a $20,000 payday

I think he might of lapped the field if it wasn't for that caution lol

Best team out there so far in 2021. I said it before, his equipment is fresh, he not running all over the country chasing points. Big Sexy will be the man to beat in 2021. Who is the crew chief on this team ?

Not sure why more teams didnt go to this. Its 20,00 to win and not to many touring guys in it. Easy money for Brandon.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Best team out there so far in 2021. I said it before, his equipment is fresh, he not running all over the country chasing points. Big Sexy will be the man to beat in 2021. Who is the crew chief on this team ?
    Overton is the crew chief and driver, he’s one smart cat

Seen were CMS owners let their wonder boy have his spot back from that last lap heat race incident at the original show. Put Steven Robert’s in the back. Under that logic, Jason Heitt would have won the National 100 and Park Martin DQ’ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckblaine View Post
    Not sure why more teams didnt go to this. Its 20,00 to win and not to many touring guys in it. Easy money for Brandon.
    It was a postponed event that originally already started back in November. Don't know if anyone else could join.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Who's running all over the country chasing points? Does WoO and Lucas have races in Oregon or Colorado or Maine and Rhode Island? His schedule will still take him around half the country running the bigger shows but not running for points.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Who's running all over the country chasing points? Does WoO and Lucas have races in Oregon or Colorado or Maine and Rhode Island? His schedule will still take him around half the country running the bigger shows but not running for points.
    Geez, dude, you must have a lot of free time.

Need for speed, you think there's not a difference in a team thats chasing woo or lucas points compared to what Overton is doing ? Overton can take a week off prior to a big dollar race. Guys chasing points don't have that opportunity. He has shown that he is the guy to beat so far and it's early 2021. He's got that longhorn dialed in.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Geez, dude, you must have a lot of free time.

He is the 4m guru!
    THE ORIGINAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS

Hey stalker terry. I don't. I do work 60+ hrs a week right now. But in the meantime I'm still waiting for you to tell me where I say to everyone to stop stalking me like you claim I do and also show me all the usernames I've had banned since you claim I've had.
    2021 race count
    6 events

No crew "cheif" it's A team deal between Brandon Kent and Steve

The WoO guys go from Florida to New York and head northwest through Wisconsin and Minnesota to North Dakota. I guess you haven't looked at a map in a while, because that's a big chunk of the country.
    Last edited by NormP; 03-15-2021 at 04:19 PM.

Hey stalker terry. I don't. I do work 60+ hrs a week right now. But in the meantime I'm still waiting for you to tell me where I say to everyone to stop stalking me like you claim I do and also show me all the usernames I've had banned since you claim I've had.
    60 hrs a week? Lol yer on here 160 hrs a week. When the heck do you sleep? I didn't know that there was that many hours in a week.

HH25, 168 hrs in a week to be correct. I used to work 75 to 80 weekly at my business. Doctor told me if I wanted to see retirement I better cut back. I listened and retired at 62. No point being made, but when you look at it the way I finally did it actually took it all out of me .

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    60 hrs a week? Lol yer on here 160 hrs a week. When the heck do you sleep? I didn't know that there was that many hours in a week.
    That’s hilarious. There’s only 168 hours in a week. Almost as funny as the stalker thing. I reply to his nonsense maybe once a year lol. Dude needs a long nap.

TerryM, if he's workin 60 hrs a week, his boss is paying him to monitor 4m. Just sayin.

He could be his own boss
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If he’s getting paid per post he definitely missed that last stimulus cut off.

Why you working so hard Michigan?