Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just hope BBQ is right. If you’re putting in 60, I hope most of it is going to you. I respect you for the hours worked, regardless what you do. I took today off ... mowed two acres, edged the driveway, etc. It’s barely 11:00am. I’m done. I salute everyone still doing what we do. I just want to retire.

Default BK

Why does it matter what state it is? Depending on the job, project, any of us for the most part can be putting in long hours. One of the reasons I left my previous employer. 60+-75 every week, guaranteed Saturdays, from say May October/November. If you enjoy your family, that takes all the joy outta everything.

This was Columbus, Ohio. Still there, just better company, better hours, way better money.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Why does it matter what state it is? Depending on the job, project, any of us for the most part can be putting in long hours. One of the reasons I left my previous employer. 60+-75 every week, guaranteed Saturdays, from say May October/November. If you enjoy your family, that takes all the joy outta everything.

This was Columbus, Ohio. Still there, just better company, better hours, way better money.
    Um......it doesn’t bossman. I was referencing the poster that’s working 60 hours under part of his original name.

Much respect to all those putting in long hours no matter the location.

Anyone know whether overton is going to run Lucas; oil or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Anyone know whether overton is going to run Lucas; oil or not ?
    As of a couple weeks ago, he has no interest in running any national series.