Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

They can’t run over 40 laps? How are the taxi cabs going to run a 250 lap race next week ?

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    It's different when you cut the laps before the green flag falls.
    Your ticket to the Bristol Dirt Nationals pays for a lot of racing. If all you care about are the late models, go to the WOO event instead.

The late models were the first feature race last night -with 3 features afterward. 75% of the spectators left after the late model feature.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    The late models were the first feature race last night -with 3 features afterward. 75% of the spectators left after the late model feature.
    Which is typically the norm even tho some won't admit it.

My group of 14 was in that 75% percentile!
    McCarter has his opinions out in Iowa about races being shortened at Bristol. We spent money to see the advertised amount of racing- last night or tonight’s races will not be impacted by weather. Seems as if there could be an issue of “false advertising “ ??
    I am not an expert in laws- and as stated in one of the above post- the fine print may have them covered for changing the program. 15-16 second laps around Bristol makes a 40 lap feature very, very short. My opinion only- everybody is entitled to their own.

Heard from several on site that they’ve moved it up back up to 50 laps. I’ll be happy with that if true.

While I'd like that to be true, I haven't seen a word of it anywhere online. An announcement like that would surely have made its rounds already, so I doubt it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    ..what does that tell you.