Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gas Price.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It's best if we keep family and friends out of these discussions. I've NEVER known Kid to go after a wife, child or friend of a poster he doesn't agree with, so leave his out of it.
    I appreciate it CIRF, you know I have your back as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    so you never pissed and moaned about a work related issue to ANYONE ? Think hard before you answer you wouldn't want to tell an untruth !!!!!!
    I don't have to think long and hard for an answer. We were talking about lazy people and me not complaining about them to anyone.

I didn't work with them so, I never went home and complained about it because, it never affected me work wise. Me and one other guy worked at the Capitol Complex and we were best friends and he was by no means lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I never had a desire to be in management. I liked being out in the field and not sit behind a desk. I made as good as money as they did and I didn't have to put up with the B.S. so, it was a win win for me.
    Never wanted to try and help anyone else ? Only concerned about yourself !

Never wanted to try and help anyone else ? Only concerned about yourself !
    No I'm concerned about my family and friends and have helped them out plenty of times same as they have helped me out.

Me me me , my my my ! See how that works ?
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 03-21-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Me me me , my my my ! See how that works ?
    Yes I do see how that works and it's worked for me for many years now. I went to work did my job and caused no problems minded my own business and helped my family and friends when needed. In return they have helped me. I'm helping a very nice lady today by painting her Kitchen because, she can't do it. I took my neighbors yard debris to the dump because, she doesn't have a truck. I helped my 87 year old neighbor when he fell on the concrete and broke his hip and cut his face, My wife and stayed with him and helped slow the bleeding down until the Ambulance got there, I shoveled his driveway for when he got back home from the hospital, I shoveled my other neighbors sidewalk while he was in the hospital from heart surgery which he recently lost his life so, yes 007 I help others as well. I donate money to St.Judes and Shriners hospital to help kids I don't even know. What type of person did you think I am . One that only cared about himself and not others. Please give me more credit than that. As far as helping the lazy --- It's not my job to raise him if doesn't have a good work ethic by then that's on him not me and like I said not my business to take care of.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes I do see how that works and it's worked for me for many years now. I went to work did my job and caused no problems minded my own business and helped my family and friends when needed. In return they have helped me. I'm helping a very nice lady today by painting her Kitchen because, she can't do it. I took my neighbors yard debris to the dump because, she doesn't have a truck. I helped my 87 year old neighbor when he fell on the concrete and broke his hip and cut his face, My wife and stayed with him and helped slow the bleeding down until the Ambulance got there, I shoveled his driveway for when he got back home from the hospital, I shoveled my other neighbors sidewalk while he was in the hospital from heart surgery which he recently lost his life so, yes 007 I help others as well. I donate money to St.Judes and Shriners hospital to help kids I don't even know. What type of person did you think I am . One that only cared about himself and not others. Please give me more credit than that. As far as helping the lazy --- It's not my job to raise him if doesn't have a good work ethic by then that's on him not me and like I said not my business to take care of.
    You should have been a politician!

he can be a politician and not hold an office.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????