Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldora dream

Default Eldora dream

Since Gov. Dewine says he is lifting restrictions April 1st, Whats everyones thoughts on the Dream and other events at the Big E?

I would say if the Governor lifts the restrictions it's on

Its gonna be when they lift the stadium restrictions what I heard it would be somewhere between May 1st to Memorial Day but I heard they could have limits until July 4th or longer

Eldora dream=Full house.

TSFAN thats right full house thats why they cannot put the dates up yet because if it is only allowed 50% then they wont open. I would say its up to the Governor but seems bad that all the other tracks around Eldora minus Waynesfield and Limaland ran and some tracks had full capacity. Just seams like if you have certain health departments and certain capacities they got you.

The Ohio Gov is not totally going to open every thing up until the state has a reported total of 50 cases or less per 100,000 people for 2 straight weeks. It might get close, but I don't think that is going to be happening in time for everyone to firm up there plans by June for this race I sure hope it does happen just not fully optimistic it will. Here in Ohio the last report we had was just this past Thursday the 11th and we had 155 per 100K still.

All people need to do is stop getting tested. Then there wouldn't be any new cases. Problem solved.

Ohioans need to do the math on the current numbers. Think for themselves for once. 155 per 100k is 0.00155%. Time to speak up and let these elected idiots know we've had enough.

The state of Oklahoma is now officially fully open. All outdoor and indoor capacity allowed 100% full. Great to see. It’s been a full year and the science says to re-open. Hopefully many other states follow suit

I'm not from Ohio, but this Governor DeWine reminds me of our Dumbass Governor Evers. A don't think for himself fool. Just like Jim11h stated, The math speaks for itself. These percentages are equivalent to machining metal tolerancing.
    #AnybodyButBobby

Races in 2021:

Illini 100 (WoO) @ Farmer City Raceway
    Diamond Jim 43 @ Wilmot Raceway (Dirt Kings)
    Truck Country 50 (LOLMDS) @ 300 Raceway- Farley, IA
    27th and 26th Double Down Dream @ Eldora Speedway (UMP Dirtcar)
    Silver Dollar Nationals @ I-80 Speedway (LOLMDS)
    Prairie Dirt Classic @ FALS (WoO)

I am not typically this type of person but Eldora just needs to go about their business this year, there is no longer a pandemic or an emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1 View Post
    I am not typically this type of person but Eldora just needs to go about their business this year, there is no longer a pandemic or an emergency.
    I've been saying the same thing for a year, but get ready to be destroyed by the 4m cancel culture gang.

Every state and county needs to 100% open back up
    Where I'm from last year we didn't have races twice rest of the year it was only suggested to wear a mask and social distance and look we are still here just open things up PLEASE
    Last edited by 50Dixon50; 03-15-2021 at 10:24 AM.

The tracks I know here in Alabama are at 100%. Saturday night at North Alabama Speedway, the sprints were there in front of a packed house.
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

The DTWC in October was pretty much a full house in Ohio

I visited my mom in the hospital after she got cleared of covid and was doing rehab. I over heard the nurses talking about stats. One was reading and said In Ohio, hospital cases Jan 8th were 9,500 , Feb 8th 1,900, March 8th 1,200, and one nurse chimed in and said she heard we were down to 791 hospital covid cases. So it is going down here.
    If your getting passed,YOUR AS SLOW AS ME !!!!

The winter freeze killed the germs.

I will have both my shots for the vaccine in a couple weeks. last race was East bay winter nationals last year. Can't wait to get to a race!

Alright where are the Eldora Late Models updates on the 2021 schedule? The have Woo Sprints dates all planned. Are they having fans for the Woo events? Late Models need loving too!
    If they are concerned about the virus then make a mandate that you have to show proof of either have already had the virus or have been vaccinated.

Well they done lost me for the Dream. Made other plans. They need to get schedule out NOW!!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST