Default MAVTV+ Launch Date? Will it be ready for this weekend's events?

With races starting FRI (Atomic) and SAT (Brownstown) on their new platform, will they have the new APP (MAVTV+) ready for users?

I have seen no confirmed date on when they were going to launch this and am looking forward to subscribing once again (yearly) to enjoy the racing.

Anyone heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    With races starting FRI (Atomic) and SAT (Brownstown) on their new platform, will they have the new APP (MAVTV+) ready for users?

I have seen no confirmed date on when they were going to launch this and am looking forward to subscribing once again (yearly) to enjoy the racing.

Anyone heard anything?
    The old LORTV app will still work. I haven't heard anything about subscriptions since their announcement of MavTV+, but either way if you are re-subscribing then it shouldn't be an issue. I guess right now anyone with the app or a computer can view everything still. It is rather strange there is no news or announcements regarding anything tho.

Firstly the schedule at DoD has Friday's Lucas race at Atomic moved to Sunday. At Lucas' site they don't, they still have it being Friday. Seems that's a race fans first hurdle, when the hell is the race at Atomic?............. Guess I'm confused when you say app. I have the Lucas "app" on my tv and assume I'll be able to watch every Lucas race on that app on my tv no matter if MATV is televising it , no?

What app are you worried that you don't have to watch both Lucas races this weekend? Isn't the Lucas app all you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Firstly the schedule at DoD has Friday's Lucas race at Atomic moved to Sunday. At Lucas' site they don't, they still have it being Friday. Seems that's a race fans first hurdle, when the hell is the race at Atomic?............. Guess I'm confused when you say app. I have the Lucas "app" on my tv and assume I'll be able to watch every Lucas race on that app on my tv no matter if MATV is televising it , no?

What app are you worried that you don't have to watch both Lucas races this weekend? Isn't the Lucas app all you need?
    MavTV+ was supposed to replace the LORTV app and channel some people use. They were suppose to have this ready to go by now. Prior to the Chili Bowl they announced the new MAVTV+ and stated it would be free for the first 60 days. We are now passed that. No mention of when it will replace the LORTV app nor when previous subscribers will be renewed.

This has nothing to do with MavTV. That is the same as before with the LORTV app. Some select races will air live on that channel as well. Of course nothing has changed currently so everyone can still watch as they did previously and it is still free for anyone!

lucasdirt.com says Atomic is Sunday.

I emailed their support the other day, this was the reply. Subscriptions have temporarily been frozen and account cannot be changed at this time. MAVTV Plus has not launched yet but will very soon! Further instructions will be issued via email during that time. For the time being, LucasOilRacingTV will continue to stream all Live and On-Demand content with no need to be logged in. Future announcements can be found here at: mavtvplus.com

TDRacinŽ
    TDRacinŽ is offline Senior Member

MavTV+ was supposed to replace the LORTV app and channel some people use. They were suppose to have this ready to go by now. Prior to the Chili Bowl they announced the new MAVTV+ and stated it would be free for the first 60 days. We are now passed that. No mention of when it will replace the LORTV app nor when previous subscribers will be renewed.

This has nothing to do with MavTV. That is the same as before with the LORTV app. Some select races will air live on that channel as well. Of course nothing has changed currently so everyone can still watch as they did previously and it is still free for anyone!

As always you're a big help, TD. Thank you............... Forgot Lucas was free. Any idea how long that will last?

As a LORTV subscriber I will see every Lucas race, correct?

Powri midget race is free on facebook tonight, not sure what the deal is with the Lm races

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Powri midget race is free on facebook tonight, not sure what the deal is with the Lm races
    Yep, the LM races should be on the app, website and Facebook like prior events have been. Looks like they are a little behind on getting everything switched over to MavTV+ so it will continue being free until they are all ready to go.

@Mister Ricochet- Yep! And for now it's free!! Whenever they get everything situated, my guess is they will announce when subscription renewals will commence and anyone grandfathered in on the original yearly price will have the opportunity to take advantage of it. The rest will have the option of monthly or yearly subs like before, only on the new MavTV+ platform. Most races are on monthly plans, but the bigger races are yearly-only.