Default Ricky Weiss explains decision to build his own Sniper Chassis

https://insidedirtracing.com/ricky-w...niper-chassis/

Weiss talks about his new chassis and his plans for the future

I assume he's using 1 1/2" tubing for the door bars?

Sorry, I had to...

Too bad he couldn't come up with his own original name. Sniper Chassis is located in Wisconsin, Build IMCA/WISSOTA stock cars. Come on, Ricky. You're better than that.

The Sniper chassis are built by Right Foot in Appleton, WI and sold by the owner of the Sniper Chassis brand. Great quality and fabrication. They did some 2020 updates on my Mastersbilt last spring.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

After thinking about it for awhile, I cant think of a worse name. If i had 500K i wouldnt buy one for the name alone.

"After thinking about it for awhile, I cant think of a worse name. If I had 500K I wouldn't buy one for the name alone."

SNIPER.......I kind of like it. To each their own I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by beaver396 View Post
    After thinking about it for awhile, I cant think of a worse name. If i had 500K i wouldnt buy one for the name alone.
    Coming from a guy who probably wears a Terbo or Snort shirt

I like when he mentioned the lack of available parts on the shelves. He did realize the value of working with Bloomquist, which without question was priceless. Will see where sniper goes. Longhorn and XR-1 need to be pushed, getting touring guys in his cars I think will be awhile. Let's see if his stockroom has parts ready to be shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I like when he mentioned the lack of available parts on the shelves. He did realize the value of working with Bloomquist, which without question was priceless. Will see where sniper goes. Longhorn and XR-1 need to be pushed, getting touring guys in his cars I think will be awhile. Let's see if his stockroom has parts ready to be shipped.
    To me that shoulda been common sense. Heck no the parts aren’t readily available. Most of the chassis guys have a fab shop in house, or contract Keyser etc to make them for them. If Bloomer doesn’t, be another reason I wouldn’t buy one.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Spinnet View Post
    Coming from a guy who probably wears a Terbo or Snort shirt
    Could always be a Bobby Fukin Pierce shirt
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.