Default Skyline Speedway?

There was lots of info last fall about Brad at Atomic buying Skyline and he had a schedule posted.Now there is no news about Skyline.What happened?

Deal fell through, never heard why it did. I would be interested in knowing as well.

I've heard several different reasons for Mr. McKown's change of plans, so I won't speculate. Right now, Jason Brookover has only scheduled the Harvest 50 for Sept. 23 & 24; chances are he'll run perhaps 6-8 shows during the summer; but with so many other tracks in the immediate area opening soon and planning full seasons, I wouldn't be surprised if there are only a few events at the historic track this summer. Since the season is getting closer, chances are that the track's facebook page will be updated before long.

Jason bought the track with plans of running it and he put a ton of time and money into it. So even with Brad pulling out I don't understand why Jason wouldn't just run it as originally planned. He really should have kept the Iron Man dates that Brad had scheduled, those shows would have been money makers.