FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 16, 2021

Dillard Races to First Win of the Season at Boothill
World of Outlaws Doubleheader at Cherokee Next

ROBELINE, La. (03/16/21) – Ending a streak of bad luck to start the season, Cade Dillard captured Saturday’s Ronny Adams Memorial finale at Boothill Speedway.

Inheriting the lead just before halfway, Dillard led the remaining distance in his S&S Fishing & Rental Inc. No. 97 MB Customs/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model to earn a $7,000 payday.

“I knew I had a really good car at the beginning so I was trying to ride around the bottom as long as I could, but I knew the top was probably better but it’s easy to mess up (running) up there,” Dillard said. “Once that happened (the incident ahead of him) I knew it was probably time to go so we moved up. We’ve had a lot of bad luck lately, so it’s pretty rewarding to do this in front of my family and just be close to home in general.”

Friday night found Cade Dillard in action at Boothill Speedway in Greenwood, La. for the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) doubleheader. Drawing 34 cars for the Ronny Adams Memorial, Dillard edged his way into the opening night feature with the third and final transfer spot in his heat race. With $3,000 on the line, Cade jumped up two spots in the 30-lapper to register an eighth-place finish.

In a field of 32 cars on Saturday, Cade followed up the second fastest time in his qualifying group behind Timothy Culp with an eight-lap heat race victory. Inheriting the lead on lap 19 of the feature after the two frontrunners tangled while batting for the top spot, Dillard charged to his first win of the season over Ashton Winger, Brian Rickman, Earl Pearson Jr., and Logan Martin. He pocketed $7,000 for his efforts.

For more information on the races, please visit www.CompDirt.com.

The World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Series is back in action on March 26-27, for a doubleheader weekend at Cherokee Speedway in Gaffney S.C. Friday night’s event will split the field and feature twin 25-lap features each paying $5,000-to-win. Then, Saturday’s event will award the winner a $30,000 payday.

For more information on the race, please visit www.WorldofOutlaws.com.

Cade Dillard Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include S&S Fishing & Rental, Production Jars, Joel’s Auto Sales, Nichols Stores, KRD Pumping Services, MB Customs Racecars, Champion Oil, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Strength Roofing and Siding, Razor Edge Graphics, Bryan Cook Trucks, Kuda Kutrite, Hypercoil Springs, Fast Shafts, Day Motorsports, Wilwood Brakes, Wehrs Machine, Larry’s Performance Carburetors, Abilene Race Radiators, Jody’s Oilfield Service, Awalt Hot Oil Service and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com.