Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Democrat Regulation

I like this quote. Open up borders and shut down schools and Churches. This would be the lunatic Dem Governors. Then when they look ridiculous, out comes the blame it on Trump card. LOLOL
    These clowns will be re-elected for sure. California can get enough of their Clown in charge. Seattle and Oregon will most likely follow suit.

I guess HANDS the NY Gov is a secure in his job despite all the insincere calls for him to resign by the left. And the sheep follow it all in lock step!!! HARDY Har

BTW your tax increases are just around the corner.

Lots of sheep out there. Yes sir.

The Democrats sure are making a mess out of the Country. But hey, they own it, so they can do what they want I guess.

Yeah, I just saw where Ms Circle-back said the crisis at the border was caused by Trump! lololololol

The sad part is........millions will believe evry word outa her and the WH's mouth!

zero , all you got to do is only watch CNN and you will believe it to ......lol....

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Yeah, I just saw where Ms Circle-back said the crisis at the border was caused by Trump! lololololol

The sad part is........millions will believe evry word outa her and the WH's mouth!
    Anyone who would believe a single word out of that stupid partisan hack of a so called spokeswoman, is off thier rocker!!!!

And the media seems happy to listen to her clueless nonsense crap of nothingness answers... It's all nuts!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I hope they allow ole peter ducy a chance to ask biden some real questions next thursday .....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I hope they allow ole peter ducy a chance to ask biden some real questions next thursday .....
    Ole Sleepy Dementia Joe will prbly have a heart attack with all the Adderall they have to give him to keep him alert!

Whats the over/under on how many gaffes he makes?

Someone in the press should just ask Psaki when and if she ever actually has met with the "president". I doubt that recently she has and probably not since her appointment has she had a one on one with the person she is messaging for.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Speaking of the "press", it's amazing how CNN & MSNBC managed to turn the Atlanta shootings racial. The guy was a nut job for sure but they have not proven a racial intent from the shooter.

There is a mess at the border. Did any clearing thinking American citizen think this wouldn't happen when Democrats got in charge? Seriously? Now the left wing loons and the demented old man they elected are trotting out the "Its Trumps fault"card. Strictly for morons to believe, strictly for the morons the left count on to elect them. What a shame

Who voted for this sh@t?

The so called 80 million voters wanted this chit, and knew this was gonna happen. They are gonna have some major
    butt hurt before this is over!

No they won't, that's why they voted for Biden. They approve of all the crap coming our way.

They approve of it until it moves into their neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    The so called 80 million voters wanted this chit, and knew this was gonna happen. They are gonna have some major
    butt hurt before this is over!

Twenty million fake and illegal votes and the crooked Dominion voting machines stole the election.

That old codger got a gift.

They now claim up to a million new illegals (that the media insists on calling "refugees" could be across the border by this summer.

It's hard to wake people up when so many choose to not bleieve the truth or don't even try to find out.

This invasion will surely ruin this nation down the road if not stopped soon.

Is it an invasion or an insurrection by invitation?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Has CNN or MSNBC called the shootings in Boulder the result of white supremacy yet? If not they will before the day is done. Thoughts and prayers to the families of those who lost loved ones.

Administration has screwed up the border deal badly. Unprepared for it when they took over, totally unacceptable, they had the example of the last two administrations to serve as a guide one way or the other but yet weren’t prepared. Now they’re admitting to releasing illegals into the country without a way to track them, unbelievable.
    I hate time trials.