Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Daily profound Biden statements!!

Biden Walks Up to Reporter, Mumbles 4 Bizarre Words

Not At The Moment’: Biden Won’t Visit U.S.-Mexico Border Amid Crisis

Yesssereeee!!! He said "Not at the moment"!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Did the reporter as him " Joe do you have an idea how to run the country with Kamala?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Maybe, not at the moment could be his catch all answer!!!!

Putin challenged Biden to a live TV discussion after Biden hid behind Harris skirt and threatened him.
    Not sticking up for Putin in any way, but he apparently wants pay back to show Biden is Mr Flub and would make a fool of himself.

Trump would man up and take the challenge. Biden is yet another weak kneed liberal clown who calls people names and then runs and hides. The World is watching you Joe.

Biden said: Ouch Ouch Ouch!!!!

https://youtu.be/U5Mwc12LtRY

Biden Falls Down Multiple Times Trying to Go Up the Stairs to Air Force One

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-19-2021 at 02:42 PM.

Looks like Air Force One will have to be modified!!!

Maybe an elevator instead of steps???

How about an election recount??????

Maybe the media can blame Trump for the stumbling Biden, by claiming Trump sneaked in and put vasoline on the steps!!!! hehe

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that.” 😀. Guess who?
    I hate time trials.

So its Gaffe for Gaffe, Tit for Tat --- type deal?

---------------

Reporter, April 24: Can you clarify your comments about injections of disinfectant?

Trump: No, I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you, just to see what would happen.

Now, disinfectant, or doing this, maybe on the hands, would work. And I was asking the question of the gentleman who was there yesterday — Bill — because when they say that something will last three or four hours or six hours, but if the sun is out or if they use disinfectant, it goes away in less than a minute. Did you hear about this yesterday? But I was asking a sarcastic — and a very sarcastic question — to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside. But it does kill it and it would kill it on the hands and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters. Okay.

Reporter: But you were asking your medical experts to look into it.

Trump: Uh, no, no, no, no.

Reporter: Were you being sarcastic with them?

Trump: To look into whether or not sun and disinfectant on the hands, but whether or not sun can help us because, I mean, he came in yesterday and he said they’ve done a big study. This is a study. This isn’t where he hasn’t done it. This is where they’ve come in with a final report that sun has a massive impact, negatively, on this vir– in other words, it does not live well with humidity, and it doesn’t live well with sun — sunlight — heat. It doesn’t live well with heat and sun and disinfectant. And that’s what I brought out. And I thought it was clear. Okay. Anything else?

Tat!!!!!!!

@ KAZZ Sure go ahead and defend the inept, demented, Communist/Globalist over the patriotic defender of freedoms, and the man that stood in the way of an evil coup of the United States.

And to boot, you misconstrued his suggestion of using a disinfectant, with the suggestion that he actually said to drink that stuff. No sir you just bought the false suggestion of the fake news media.

You know better than that!!!

I thought!! Maybe not???

Are you guys ready for Kamla to be President. It might happen sooner than later. It's just a matter of time before he breaks his hip.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that.” 😀. Guess who

That has to go down as one of the most stupidest thing said by Trump. Even Dr. Birx said she didn't know how to handle that situation so, she said little as possible and the whole time wanting him to shut up. Maybe that's who Dirtman007 was talking about lmao!!

I watched the entirety of the press conference that day, and always took the context as being sarcastic to the press.

Again, we didn’t detect any sarcasm – and we aren’t alone in that – but since sarcasm is subjective, we’ll leave it to readers to make up their own minds about the president’s intent.

Cool

Is that a Tat again?

It was total sarcasm to the nasty reporters. They asked a stupid question and got a sarcastic answer. As usual they never except an honest answer, they have to distort words and true meanings.

And it still sticks for the haters that want things that are not true, to be true.

Gullible fools eat it up!!!! hehe

It’s very windy outside,” Jean-Pierre told reporters.

Well!!!!! No wonder Obiden fell !!!!!!

Media to the rescue agian!!!

Joe looks that fragile she might be right. It might only take a little wind to knock him over lmao!!

Buford I’m not defending Biden, or “the inept” as you call him. Only pointing out the hypocrisy of criticizing a public figure when the former President is the biggest screw up in awhile. He shot himself in the foot very other day it seemed like.
    I hate time trials.