Thread: What An A$$hole

Default What An A$$hole

I have never been a fan of Kevin Thomas Jr., AKA KTJ, but I never really had any reason to dislike the clown. But, I just developed a massive dislike of the guy. This altercation took place at a charity fundraiser event at an indoor go-cart track. I think it took place at Sarah Fishers go cart center in Speedway, Indiana, which is not pertinent to the situation. I have no idea who the other driver is nor do I care. I have no idea what triggered KTJ to pull such a lowlife a$$hole stunt and I don't care. If another driver puts you life in danger that's one thing but to go after a guy who is strapped in a cart at a charity event is something akin to something psychopath Stewart might pull.

This looks like something that would happen at FALS!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1372008487773954048

I’d assume alcohol is involved or some other performance enhancer. It may not be what you think. Anyways with helmets on the guy doing the hitting is just hurting himself.

Who are you sticking up for? It was a CHARITY FUNDRAISER event. Besides that, if ya' can't hold you alcohol don't drink. 6 pack commando's are a dime a dozen. Just because the guy had a helmet on doesn't make KTJ any less of an a$shole.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Who are you sticking up for? It was a CHARITY FUNDRAISER event. Besides that, if ya' can't hold you alcohol don't drink. 6 pack commando's are a dime a dozen. Just because the guy had a helmet on doesn't make KTJ any less of an a$shole.
    You got a point 👍. Emotions run high in racing sometimes. Even at the local kart track.

Again, keep in mind, we're talking about a charity fundraiser. Not the last transfer spot in the B main at The Chili Bowl!

Again, keep in mind, we're talking about a charity fundraiser. Not the last transfer spot in the B main at The Chili Bowl!
    Maybe it was preplanned 😜.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Maybe it was preplanned .
    Really? You think the two guys got together before the racing started and mapped out a plan of a publicity stunt at a small indoor track for a charity cause in the name of Children with Dyslexia?

Kevin Thomas Jr. has a fairly long rap sheet regarding sketchy behavior on and off the track. Dirt open wheel fans are a bit less tolerant and forgiving of a-hole moves at a charity event like what KTJ pulled. Boys will be boys doesn't quite cut it in this instance.

Really? You think the two guys got together before the racing started and mapped out a plan of a publicity stunt at a small indoor track for a charity cause in the name of Children with Dyslexia?

Kevin Thomas Jr. has a fairly long rap sheet regarding sketchy behavior on and off the track. Dirt open wheel fans are a bit less tolerant and forgiving of a-hole moves at a charity event like what KTJ pulled. Boys will be boys doesn't quite cut it in this instance.
    you have to remember who you're talking with above..

Guys. It was sarcasm. Easy fellas.

KTJ is a Piglet (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    Last edited by buster83; 03-20-2021 at 07:50 AM.

KTJ is a Piglet ASS/HOLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    you have to remember who you're talking with above..
    You're right, Penn. I should know better and that's on me.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    KTJ is a Piglet ASS/HOLE.
    Many who concur with your sentiment have dealt with him on and off the track, buster. Over the years we've never have had any reason or opportunity to speak to KTJ but much of what we've seen and heard from credible trustworthy people is he's a d!ck. This episode exemplifies that even further.

Angry

I have never been a fan of Kevin Thomas Jr., AKA KTJ, but I never really had any reason to dislike the clown. But, I just developed a massive dislike of the guy. This altercation took place at a charity fundraiser event at an indoor go-cart track. I think it took place at Sarah Fishers go cart center in Speedway, Indiana, which is not pertinent to the situation. I have no idea who the other driver is nor do I care. I have no idea what triggered KTJ to pull such a lowlife a$$hole stunt and I don't care. If another driver puts you life in danger that's one thing but to go after a guy who is strapped in a cart at a charity event is something akin to something psychopath Stewart might pull.This looks like something that would happen at FALS!https://twitter.com/i/status/1372008487773954048
    LOL ! When I saw the Ahole word, I thought for sure you had something about Stewart or Noah Gregson until I read further on ! I agree not very cool behavior for a charity event.

He's probably pissed he is in the H-Main. His alphabet soup got spilled lol

Lightbulb

I hear you, that is so far out of line its absurd. I'm not saying this is why, but the only defense I could conceive of being understandable is if that guy was banging his wife, then I could see losing it and pounding on him,
    otherwise, ITS FOR CHARITY, you behave.