Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Union Jobs to Mexico

Guess Biden is trying to secure the boarder and is OK with moving Union jobs to Mexico. So much for the pipeline workers finding good Union jobs in Cleveland.

Ford plans to move new project from Avon Lake plant to Mexico - https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/lo...a-2d033907bd11

I guess Union hawk SS screen name has meant Si Senior the whole time,lmao....

Or is it sayonara suckahs?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I guess Union hawk SS screen name has meant Si Senior the whole time,lmao....

Or is it sayonara suckahs?
    Dont you mean Union buzzard?

Corrupt nations to Biden:

We'll trade you one million uneducated, 10% Covid infected illegals, for a Ford factory and other industries to be announced at a later date!!!!!

What a wise move, illegals come in to take jobs away from our citizens of which there are getting to be fewer of, since our factories and pipelines and oil drilling jobs are being shut down.

One would think that we have a president that is implimenting the destruction of his very own nation.

The gullible need not reply here!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Buford -

It appears that Biden’s philosophy is ---- If they move good Union jobs to Mexico, the illegal’s will stay in Mexico, boarder crisis fixed.

Me personally, I liked the other Presidents’ philosophy. Keep jobs good Union jobs here in the USA, and secure our boarder.

hey , the unions backed biden to the hilt in the election , I say , you reap what you sew ,

Buh bye.....congrats on winning
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hey , the unions backed biden to the hilt in the election , i say , you reap what you sew ,
    karma is a b!tch ..................................just ask earl !

Democrats Sneaked in $86B for Failing Union Pensions in Supposed COVID Relief Bill

westernjournal.com/democrats-sneaked-86b-failing-union-pensions-supposed-covid-relief-bill/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=wcjemail&ff_campaign=CA N&ff_content=2021-03-19

It needs to be mentioned that union pension plans which were not only hard on the companies, businesses, and industries, are also coming back to continue biting American citizens, who in reality are winding up paying more taxes and also watching the federal deficets go up.

Now you union lemmings, please try to justify or even defend this!!! hehe
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-19-2021 at 03:35 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Not a DJT fan but his effort to keep jobs in America and to bring some jobs back from other countries should have prompted unions to endorse him across the board you’d think. Go figure.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Democrats Sneaked in $86B for Failing Union Pensions in Supposed COVID Relief Bill

westernjournal.com/democrats-sneaked-86b-failing-union-pensions-supposed-covid-relief-bill/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=wcjemail&ff_campaign=CA N&ff_content=2021-03-19

It needs to be mentioned that union pension plans which were not only hard on the companies, businesses, and industries, are also coming back to continue biting American citizens, who in reality are winding up paying more taxes and also watching the federal deficets go up.

Now you union lemmings, please try to justify or even defend this!!! hehe
    I can tell you in Illinois it wasn't the unions fault it was the State fault. The employees would contribute their part to the pension fund and the crocked politicians didn't do their part to fund it. They took that money and spent it somewhere else. And no I don't agree with that being in the covid relief bill. That's a bunch of bs and then they wonder why no Republicans voted for the bill. Dumb a---s

Is anyone upset with ford for going back on their word. It's not like the price of the truck is going to be cheaper because, it's built in Mexico so, what's left, yep you guessed it profit margin over giving good paying jobs to Americans so, they can truly live the American dream and afford to raise a family and have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Is anyone upset with ford for going back on their word.
    Yes!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Yes!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the honesty!!

i can tell you in illinois it wasn't the unions fault it was the state fault. The employees would contribute their part to the pension fund and the crocked politicians didn't do their part to fund it. They took that money and spent it somewhere else. And no i don't agree with that being in the covid relief bill. That's a bunch of bs and then they wonder why no republicans voted for the bill. Dumb a---s
    it's always someone elses fault and you always seem to know whos !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    it's always someone elses fault and you always seem to know whos !!!!
    Well now that you bring it up it was bad investments as well that contributed to the mess the pensions funds are in.

Well now that you bring it up it was bad investments as well that contributed to the mess the pensions funds are in.
    But why is it almost always the libtard run states ? Doesn’t that strike a nerve with you at all ?

But why is it almost always the libtard run states ? Doesn’t that strike a nerve with you at all ?

You do realize almost every state has underfunded pensions right. Even conservative states have underfunded pension but, yes some Democratic run states have a larger underfunded pension liabilities because, they can't stop spending instead of tightening the belt.

Globalism at its finest

I had a 2015 Chevy Silverado that was made in Silao Mexico. So are you mad a chevy too? At the Avon lake plant nobody lost their job as a matter of fact they added 100 more jobs sine 2019.

Job Creation by President Carter Reagan H.W. Bush 41 Clinton G.W. Bush 43 Obama Trump
    Total Jobs Added (Millions)[5] 10.117 16.322 2.617 22.745 0.523 12.50 -3.164
    Months in Office 48 96 48 96 96 96 47
    Jobs Added per Month (Avg. in Thousands) 211 170 55 237 5 30 130 -6

What do you expect when our government gives corporation a tax incentive to produce in foreign countries?

One of the top claims made by Donald Trump during his 2016 campaign for president has been that he will bring jobs back to the United States. Trump, the News Media and everyone running for president has failed to mention is that his Republican Party is responsible for jobs being outsourced and moved to other countries in the first place and they have blocked all efforts by Democrats to end those tax breaks.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy...mpanies-say-no
    Last edited by ss12; 03-20-2021 at 08:31 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.