Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Is anyone upset with ford for going back on their word. It's not like the price of the truck is going to be cheaper because, it's built in Mexico so, what's left, yep you guessed it profit margin over giving good paying jobs to Americans so, they can truly live the American dream and afford to raise a family and have nice things.
    Umm, if they weren't forced to pay ridiculous labor associated prices up and down the line because of unionized efforts they wouldn't need to leave.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Umm, if they weren't forced to pay ridiculous labor associated prices up and down the line because of unionized efforts they wouldn't need to leave.
    You do realize that anyone hired after 2007 makes between 16 to 20 and hour for the uaw and those before make 28 to 38

Non union employees who build automobiles in the U.S. makes 13 to 27

They negotiated the contract. The union didn't force them they came to an agreement.

you do realize that anyone hired after 2007 makes between 16 to 20 and hour for the uaw and those before make 28 to 38

non union employees who build automobiles in the u.s. Makes 13 to 27

they negotiated the contract. The union didn't force them they came to an agreement.
    you use that saying " you do realize " an awful lot ! I do not "realize " anything just because you or cnn say it ! I do my own research before i "realize" anything !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I had a 2015 Chevy Silverado that was made in Silao Mexico. So are you mad a chevy too? At the Avon lake plant nobody lost their job as a matter of fact they added 100 more jobs sine 2019.

Job Creation by President Carter Reagan H.W. Bush 41 Clinton G.W. Bush 43 Obama Trump
    Total Jobs Added (Millions)[5] 10.117 16.322 2.617 22.745 0.523 12.50 -3.164
    Months in Office 48 96 48 96 96 96 47
    Jobs Added per Month (Avg. in Thousands) 211 170 55 237 5 30 130 -6

What do you expect when our government gives corporation a tax incentive to produce in foreign countries?

One of the top claims made by Donald Trump during his 2016 campaign for president has been that he will bring jobs back to the United States. Trump, the News Media and everyone running for president has failed to mention is that his Republican Party is responsible for jobs being outsourced and moved to other countries in the first place and they have blocked all efforts by Democrats to end those tax breaks.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy...mpanies-say-no
    That's right, just believe propaganda from PBS and all the other fake news outlets. You actually believe that nonsense?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Trump, the News Media and everyone running for president has failed to mention is that his Republican Party is responsible for jobs being outsourced and moved to other countries in the first place and they have blocked all efforts by Democrats to end those tax breaks.
    1) I’d somewhat agree with you up to a point.
    2) PBS is skewed, Left leaning, non-impartial.
    3) Your “outsourced“ and “tax breaks” comments go both ways as both parties are culpable in regards to rewards financially. Politicians, via Lobbyists, reap financial rewards at our tax payer cost.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    you use that saying " you do realize " an awful lot ! I do not "realize " anything just because you or cnn say it ! I do my own research before i "realize" anything !!!!!!
    And I never asked you. I would hope you would do your own research.

and i never asked you. I would hope you would do your own research.
    so that is not a question ?

What Kid says about the unfunded, mandated public employee and teacher/school administrator pension funds in Illinois/chitcago is absolutely true.

The state signed off on the pension guidelines and the municipal/state employees and teachers/school administrators followed all the pension rules set forth by the collective bargaining agreements. Who do you blame for that cluster fuk?

The last Governor of Illinois that did right by the whole state and worked with bipartisan intentions was Jim Edgar. Bruce Rauner tried, as well, but Rauner was up against the crooked chitcago political machine. The same crooked machine that produced racist hussein. Edgar tried to do what was fiscally right and pretty much had the respect of the whole state, chitcago included.

There have been republicans from chitcago that have garnered support from the urban inbred voters in chitcago but the only difference between them and the democrats is what letter is after their name on the ballets.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    What Kid says about the unfunded, mandated public employee and teacher/school administrator pension funds in Illinois/chitcago is absolutely true.

The state signed off on the pension guidelines and the municipal/state employees and teachers/school administrators followed all the pension rules set forth by the collective bargaining agreements. Who do you blame for that cluster fuk?

The last Governor of Illinois that did right by the whole state and worked with bipartisan intentions was Jim Edgar. Bruce Rauner tried, as well, but Rauner was up against the crooked chitcago political machine. The same crooked machine that produced racist hussein. Edgar tried to do what was fiscally right and pretty much had the respect of the whole state, chitcago included.

There have been republicans from chitcago that have garnered support from the urban inbred voters in chitcago but the only difference between them and the democrats is what letter is after their name on the ballets.

CIRF, Jim Thompson got us in debt and Jim Edgar got us out of debt believe or not with the help of Madigan. I was so hoping that Edgar would run again and get us back out of debt but, unfortunately he didn't. He had my vote. When I first started at the Capitol building he was the Governor and I might say he and Brenda his wife were not the nicest people in the world but, they got things done for the betterment of the state and at that time we needed it like we do again. I'm all for helping those that help themselves when they're down on their luck but, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) you have to also realize when you don't have the money to do so.