Default Ole Stumblin bumblin Joe....

Oh the hypocrisy.......and to think some of you voted for this clown! Buyers remorse, yet?

President Biden said that Russian President Putin is a “killer.” President Biden’s words have offended the Russian people and have set our relations with this country back considerably. The Russian Foreign Ministry has recalled their ambassador to the United States. President Biden should consider that, in God’s eyes, abortion is murder. It is the killing of the innocent, not the guilty. President Biden supports abortion, and his administration supports abortion—even government/taxpayer funding of abortion. This year more than 185,000 babies have been murdered through abortion in this country. I pray that President Biden’s eyes and heart would be opened to this tragedy and that our country would change its course on abortion. We will be held accountable by God.

But while Putin has presented himself as responding with good humor, the rest of the Russian government has reacted with a torrent of outrage against Biden, who in the ABC interview also warned Putin would “pay a price” for meddling in American elections.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters Thursday that Biden’s words had confirmed for them that Biden has no interest in improving relations with Russia.

"I'll say only that these remarks by the U.S. president are very bad. He definitely doesn't want to normalize relations with our country. And we'll be acting based precisely on this premise," Peskov said.
    I liked our last President better with foreign diplomacy.

ICE is spending $86 million on hotel rooms to house illegal immigrants surging across the border.

Meanwhile, you can go to any city in America and see hundreds of homeless people sleeping on the street.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I this BLM all day all the way

Babies lives matter!!!!

LOLOLL ! ! When I clicked on this I thought it was about Creepy Joe falling down the steps of Air Force 1 while flying down to Atlanta to comfort people over the whorehouse shootings ? I remembered that adage about what was once wrong is now right and what was once right is now wrong when I heard this and the news that he wanted to fly flags at half staff for the sex workers.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I this BLM all day all the way

Babies lives matter!!!!
    Ballots lives matters......who the hell do they think they are kidding.

Phonies
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????