Default 411 / Cherokee...any tips?

Heading to 411 and Cherokee next week for the first time.
    Anyone got any tips? Can you bring in camping chairs in the stands? Racetrack food any good or recommendations?

Cherokee. Yes to camping chairs and coolers. Dust. Lots of dust. Arrive early. Racetrack food is ok and bathrooms are serviceable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Cherokee. Yes to camping chairs and coolers. Dust. Lots of dust. Arrive early. Racetrack food is ok and bathrooms are serviceable.
    Thank you sir!

Your welcome. I would have loved to have seen racing there when the track was bigger. They shortened turn 1 and 2. I guess they had a few big accidents.

Was at 411 for new years. Track was great and racey, parking isn't bad but only 1 way in/out. Concession food under grandstand was ok, nothing special. Was a smoker trailer that looked good and told awesome. Restrooms usable, nothing great. Seating grandstand looked like not bad view. If get there early you can take vehicle in pits for pitpass and park in 3/4 or backstretch and watch. Ran pretty efficiently as well. Was my 1st time and I'll be back again.

I'd get there early for 411. For the amount of people that place holds, the parking fills up quick. I've always been on motocross tracks smoother than it as well, it's rough. So watch where your walking and when your driving out of there at night. I seen a dude go plum his knee in a wash out that ran right through the middle of where the cars park. Take foldable chairs if you plan on sitting on the general side. I can't say I have anything bad to say about the place, other than the parking situation. The racing most generally good, and the food is equal to a lot of others I've been too. Not really a bad seat in the place.

Have fun and enjoy

Thanks zyoung I appreciate it!

Cherokee Speedway. ....You can only put chairs on top 2 rows of grandstands. If you want to sit in a chair you bring in you better be there before gates open. If you place chairs anywhere other than top 2 rows, they will make you move.