Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    You don't have to run a tour to be on a streaming service 50 times a year with an outlaw schedule.
    There are also few dlm sponsor where that even matters. It's mostly a few businesses that love racing and get little return.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Last night was no ones fault. Brownstown had less than .75” of rain all week. It was dry and windy all day Friday and 65° and sunny on Saturday.

Well, whos fault was it then?

Sounds like they had perfect weather!

New clay combine with cool temp and moisture are a recipe for disaster. I’m simply saying there wasn’t anything anyone could have done different. When 6 cars break a track record (previous record was on a higher banked verision of Brownstown) it’s gonna be bad. It didn’t seem like it was and rougher than I’ve seen it in some previous races. It just never slowed down.

The video of one of the races I saw, it didn't look that rough. I like for the track to have a good cushion and be heavy.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    The video of one of the races I saw, it didn't look that rough. I like for the track to have a good cushion and be heavy.
    You should have been there. It was rough!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You could really see the cars bouncing through the corners on Lucas Oil TV. A lot of the times it is not good to run the modifieds on the narrow tires first in the night as they will rut up a softer track.

Just watched the woo sprint race ran last weekend at lake ozark speedway track it was a lot rougher than Brownstown but they still ran it.

dude. STFU - Quit acting like you have the answers. You dont. And if you do, go buy a race track and run a sanctioned race. Until then, go get your ready made meal out of the freezer, heat it up real nice, let it cool for 3-5 minutes, turn it sideways and stick it up your candy @$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    dude. STFU - Quit acting like you have the answers. You dont. And if you do, go buy a race track and run a sanctioned race. Until then, go get your ready made meal out of the freezer, heat it up real nice, let it cool for 3-5 minutes, turn it sideways and stick it up your candy @$$.
    Lol, smh. You do realize how stupid you sound, right?

Thanks BloomerWon,

now go finish cleaning that toilet like I told you to!

Don't mention it Dirt.

You told me to? Hahahahaha

Sprints get through rough tracks better than late models. They aren’t pinned on the RF and weigh a thousand pounds less. Moron.

pinned on the rf smashing some type of bump on the rf shock end with that little bitty shock stem, snap snap.........