Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sammy still Rockin the Boat

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2gSFmnZZgI . I agree with Sammy. 👍👍👍

What a whiner!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    What a whiner!
    Was his car on the inside? Or the outside? I can’t tell on video but I guess he was on the inside considering his comments about being on the tires.

It's impossible to tell if Swindell was wrecked in a situation that should have been avoided in this case, or not. What everyone does know is that Swindell can dish it out but he can't take it. He's been that way for decades. Jack Hewitt used Swindell's face like a speed bag on more than one occasion and Steve Kinser worked him over more than once, as well. Those ass kickin's didn't deter or change his style even slightly.

One thing is for sure, Swindell doesn't care who likes him or who likes what he does on the racetrack and he's willing to absorb the punishment for his actions if it comes to that. Gotta' hand it to him for that. He's no hypocrite but personally I've never cared for his attitude on or off the track but my preferences don't count, especially to Swindell!

Bottom line. As a fan He is fun to watch as was his battles with Hewitt and Kinser

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Bottom line. As a fan He is fun to watch as was his battles with Hewitt and Kinser
    Really? How many times did you seen Jack and Swindell race each other and when?

Swindell is known to be one of the dirtiest drivers there ever has been and he pretty much owns up to his on track indiscretions. Do you enjoy dirty and dangerous driving? Personally I never enjoyed seeing one driver intentionally or semi intentionally crash another. Anybody can crash someone to pass them, it takes skill, talent and large testicular dimensions to pass the really good drivers without crashing them. I reckon if you enjoy intentional wreckin' and that's what excites you I will have a tough time figuring out why.

Not much intentional wreckin goin on in sprint car world .... last I checked

Not much intentional wreckin goin on in sprint car world .... last I checked
    How the he!! would you know? Dirt open wheel racing is "just not your thing", but.............

#1. You watched Hewitt & Swindell go at it when they actually never raced against each other all that much.

#2. You know what goes on in the dirt open wheel ranks in regards to wreckin'.

Trust me on this one, flyopenboy, there is plenty of intentional contact at The Chili Bowl/Mighty Macon/Little Belleville/Jacksonville, etc.

You're either full of bull$hit or you're lying. (Can't wait to see how this gets explained away!)

Tumble buggies yes. 410 sprint cars ... hell no

How many times did you see Swindell and Jack race against each other? Asking for a friend! LOL!

I can’t remember Hewitt running outlaws very often. Yes sir.

CIRF - don't bite....

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    CIRF - don't bite....
    Very wise advise, Evel. I believe I will follow your prudent advise since it appears that we're dealing with someone who has come in direct contact with brain eating amoeba.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Very wise advise, Evel. I believe I will follow your prudent advise since it appears that we're dealing with someone who has come in direct contact with brain eating amoeba.
    😜. ... but I never said Larson is better than Andretti or Foyt but I know someone who actually did

Never said Larson was better than A.J. or Mario. What I did say, and I'll stand by it until someone proves me wrong, is this: Kyle Larson is a much, much better all around driver than any full time generic dirt late model driver or anyone who has ever driven a generic dirt late model full time!

Now, go get that amoeba removed before it consumes you're entire brain. LOLOL!!

You did say it ... so I will have some fun with you. Larson got beat up again today on dirt.

You did say it ... so I will have some fun with you. Larson got beat up again today on dirt.
    No I didn't and you know it.

You're not going to have any fun with me because you don't know what you're talking about and I'll point it out and make you look like the dull-witted dolt you certainly are. You're out of your league.

Tell me, how many times did you see Sammy Swindell race Jack Hewitt? Hahahahahaha!!

Y no answer, Y no answer ?