FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 23, 2021

Kyle Beard Claims $5,000 Winner’s Check in Revived Cow Patty
Rallies for Podium Finish in Will McGary Memorial

TRUMANN, Ark. (03/23/21) – Kyle Beard raced to his first victory of the 2021 season on Friday night at his home track, Old No. 1 Speedway. The $5,000 triumph came aboard his Gary Beard Trucking No. 86 Mann Motorsports / Capital Race Cars/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model during the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) sanctioned, Cow Patty.

“My team gave me a great car tonight, and I just had to be smart in traffic. There during the middle stages, my signal guy was showing me that second place [Hunter Rasdon] was closing in on me, so I started pushing things a bit harder the second half of the race, and we got the win,” Beard shared in COMP Cams Victory Lane on Saturday night. “This track means a lot to me, and it’s always special to get to race with so many friends and family here.”

Kyle Beard followed the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) to Old No. 1 Speedway (Harrisburg, Ark.) on Friday night for the Cow Patty. In a field of 26 cars, Beard followed up the fastest lap in his time trial group with an eight-lap heat race victory. Wrestling away the lead from polesitter B.J. Robinson on the second lap of the feature, Kyle led the remaining distance of the 40-lapper to capture his first win of the season and $5,000 prize. He took the checkers ahead of Hunter Rasdon, Scott Crigler, Billy Moyer, and Brian Rickman to tally his sixth career CCSDS triumph.

On Saturday afternoon at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Ark.), for the fifth annual Will McGary Memorial, Kyle came one spot shy of transferring his heat with a fifth-place finish, sending him into the B-Main. Picking up a 10-lap consolation victory over a charging Brian Rickman, Beard locked into the 17th-starting position for the $5,000-to-win finale.

Wheeling his way into a podium spot, Kyle Beard passed 14 cars in the 40-lap affair to place third, trailing Logan Martin and Ashton Winger across the line with Morgan Bagley and B.J. Robinson rounding out the Top-5. For his efforts he also claimed a $225 bonus as the night’s hard charger.

Kyle climbed to second in the latest CCSDS point standings with his weekend performances. Full results from these events are available at www.COMPDirt.com.

Beard will likely take the upcoming weekend off, before returning to competition on April 2-3 with a pair of $3,000-to-win, COMP Cams Super Dirt Series events in the Show-Me State. Action opens Friday, April 2 at Poplar Bluff Motorsports Park (Poplar Bluff, Missouri) and Legit Speedway Park (West Plains, Missouri).

Kyle Beard would like to thank his sponsors including Gary Beard Trucking, Terry Phillips Racing, Capital Race Cars, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Rage Graphis, Raptor Designs, Mann Motorsports, Swift Springs, Schaeffer’s Oil, Velocita USA, Kuntz & Co. Racing Engines, Rod End Supply, Team 5 Enterprise, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle Beard, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com .