Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

007, how has arguing with this peac0ck plunker ever been anything but a waste of time for any of us?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    007, how has arguing with this peac0ck plunker ever been anything but a waste of time for any of us?
    Coming form the bed wetter is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    It is so much watching him post something and then forgetting that we don’t forget what he posted previously and then to see him spin it and dig himself deeper is priceless ! All worth the cost of admission here on 4M !!!!

It is so much watching him post something and then forgetting that we don’t forget what he posted previously and then to see him spin it and dig himself deeper is priceless ! All worth the cost of admission here on 4M !!!!

Or you saying I said something but, you've look for a few days now and can't find it. That my friend makes me laugh. Remember it's been said I've said it many times but, yet have not seen one shred of evidence. Remember innocent until proven guilty. lmfao!!!

Yes , unfortunately Joe is my president for the time being.....that's how it works.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It is indeed how it works BBQ. Recall being disappointed when Clinton was elected, both times for Obama, Trump in 16 and now concerned for Joe. But I lived with it and supported them for the good of the country. Another election is coming in 22 and 24, man up and get ready, elections have consequences. Many need to quit living in the past.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    It is indeed how it works BBQ. Recall being disappointed when Clinton was elected, both times for Obama, Trump in 16 and now concerned for Joe. But I lived with it and supported them for the good of the country. Another election is coming in 22 and 24, man up and get ready, elections have consequences. Many need to quit living in the past.
    Exactly kaz......bout as solid as it gets right there.

Not thrilled with Jomala, but I'm certainly not thrilled about looking like the whining ass bishes that couldn't get over Hillary losing either.....so , Joe is my president for this term. I've had worse.

I think things will be different in 2022 , at least in Georgia , at least they had the guts to try and reform the broke voting system they and much of the rest of the country has , dems screaming bloody murder though , but we know why.....

The backlash Georgia is receiving for passing the voting bill is remarkable. There are several boycott's in the making including some MLB players threatening to decline to participate in the 2021 MLB All Star game slated to be held in Atlanta, GA. Two players who are employed by chitcago MLB teams, Tim Anderson-White Sox and Jason Heyward-Cubs have indicated that if they are selected to the All Star Rosters of their respective teams they will not participate. Hopefully neither are voted to the roster.

Suggesting that minorities are not capable of obtaining suitable ID to vote is by definition racist and demeaning. What these overpaid crybaby clowns do and say is of little concern to people who have no stomach for celebrity worship, ageist youth adoration but way too many people look to these dolts for cultural guidance. Very scary, indeed.

Cuomo blithering something about improper shenanigans tonight on CNN......like he has cred.

Can someone please help me understand why and how a person has an issue getting a legal iD? I'm being 100 percent serious.

Why is it hard, for any color of person? Someone enlighten me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Can someone please help me understand why and how a person has an issue getting a legal iD? I'm being 100 percent serious.

Why can’t the government see to it that EVERYONE GETS A FREE GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID ? It can’t be that hard ! Everyone who comes for a vaccine gets an ID at the same time ! Or put mobile federal ID issuance vehicles in these low income areas to issue ID ‘s ! Hel! We give them everything else for free why not an ID ?

Kidrock ............ ant input is welcomed !

Cuomo blithering something about improper shenanigans tonight on CNN......like he has cred.
    BBQ, I'm beginning to believe the sonofabitch is gonna' get away with the nursing home murders and the "me too" stuff. Seems incredible to me that the voters in the state of New York are ignorant to the degree that they elect crooked hillary to the U.S. Senate, the horse faced bartender to The House, the clown who is the mayor of NYC, and jowls nadler to The House and a few more I'm forgetting.

I thought Illinois was bad, and it is, but not as bad as New York.

I'm all for voter ID, I have no idea why it can't be done but, I'm also for having more polling places. Like I said having to wait 8 and sometimes up to 10 hours is BS if you ask me.

He's an idiot. Must be a New York thing.

If there’s any hope for elections where there’s not doubts from one side or the other then voting ID’s are a must.
    I hate time trials.

Why do you think they flat out reject the idea ? Is it racist as they claim ?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    The backlash Georgia is receiving for passing the voting bill is remarkable. There are several boycott's in the making including some MLB players threatening to decline to participate in the 2021 MLB All Star game slated to be held in Atlanta, GA. Two players who are employed by chitcago MLB teams, Tim Anderson-White Sox and Jason Heyward-Cubs have indicated that if they are selected to the All Star Rosters of their respective teams they will not participate. Hopefully neither are voted to the roster.

Suggesting that minorities are not capable of obtaining suitable ID to vote is by definition racist and demeaning. What these overpaid crybaby clowns do and say is of little concern to people who have no stomach for celebrity worship, ageist youth adoration but way too many people look to these dolts for cultural guidance. Very scary, indeed.
    I mean it's their state and they can right the law how they see fit. Then it's up to those who don't like the law to challenge it in court and get it settled.

I will say after what my wife went through trying to get the right documentation to get a young lady my wife and I took in so, she wouldn't be homeless a drivers license. Then I could understand how some may not be able to get the proper documentation to get a voter I.D. card. I don't know what the states are requiring so, I'm not saying it's impossible but, it can be quite the hassle as my wife found out just to get a drivers license.

Kid ,was the young lady a legal citizen of the US ? , if so , there should have been no problem getting her a ID , this whole ID thing seems so simple to me , if your a legal citizen of this country , then you should easily be able to obtain one , whats the problem????? I will tell you , LESS DEMACRATIC VOTES , thats all folks......