Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Ha ha ha you call that patting myself on the back OK. lmfao!!!
    There are government funded places for people like her where it probably wouldn’t have been as “ difficult “ for her to get what she needed ! But you swooped in and saved her from homelessness ! You are to be commended ! You deserve it ! And we NEVER would have known about it unless...."......wait for it .............YOU told us about it !

It's cool that KR found someone he loves and that loves him......that transcends any political nonsense we may or may not agree on.

But it doesn't preclude him from having selective amnesia about what he says sometimes, he forgets , nobody else really does........and if you think about it, just like the entire democratic platform.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Can you film it. This I have to see lol
    I would have filmed it if chucklehead had found the guts to actually show up. He lost his nerve when crunch time came. Hahahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Nah chucklehead, I've got no problem. I've found that if I tell the truth and admit when I'm mistaken most people don't take offense and those that do never were friends in the first place. When a chucklehead like yourself says things that aren't true about those whose dirty fire suit you couldn't properly carry then yeah, I'll point it out at every convenience. The fact that you're offended is just an added bonus. Hehehehe!

When you don't know what you're talking about and you know it but won't admit it then whatever you get you got comin'! Right chucklehead? LOL!
    People can see your obsession with hate on me. Carry on and throw in an old race story to impress all that you can. Which person are you, really? The a$$wipe, apparentely.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I would have filmed it if chucklehead had found the guts to actually show up. He lost his nerve when crunch time came. Hahahahaha!!
    CIRF I wouldn't walk ten feet to spit on you if you were on fire. hehe he
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    People can see your obsession with hate on me. Carry on and throw in an old race story to impress all that you can. Which person are you, really? The a$$wipe, apparentely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    CIRF I wouldn't walk ten feet to spit on you if you were on fire. hehe he
    Awwwww chucklehead. You seem upset! Hahahaha! Don't be so triggered and mad on such a Holy Day. It'll get your blood pressure up to dangerous levels! LOLOL!

There are government funded places for people like her where it probably wouldn’t have been as “ difficult “ for her to get what she needed ! But you swooped in and saved her from homelessness ! You are to be commended ! You deserve it ! And we NEVER would have known about it unless...."......wait for it .............YOU told us about it !

Ha ha ha I was merely pointing out why we took her in and you in return try and turn it into something more. Why am not surprised.

What ole Chucklehead didn't want to meet Jack lmao!!!!

Just pointing it out , THAT'S ALL I WAS DOING ALSO ! ...........................and you deserve to pat yourself on the back !
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 04-02-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Just pointing it out , THAT'S ALL I WAS DOING ALSO ! ...........................and you deserve to pat yourself on the back !
    Just think now you can pat yourself on the back as well lmfao!!!

Just think now you can pat yourself on the back as well lmfao!!!
    No thanks, I don’ t need constant attention and reassurance!

No thanks, I don’ t need constant attention and reassurance!

Why you keep posting on here then lmao!!

As I said before , it’s fun to keep you posting cuz the more you post the more moronic we all see you ! You are easy pickings my friend , and one of the greatest things about it is being able to take the things you post , grab the screen shot and show everyone your lying ways ! But that’s only when we can catch it before you delete it !

Kidrock does have stellar ninja edit powers......it's always fun to quote it before he changes it.

As I said before , it’s fun to keep you posting cuz the more you post the more moronic we all see you ! You are easy pickings my friend , and one of the greatest things about it is being able to take the things you post , grab the screen shot and show everyone your lying ways ! But that’s only when we can catch it before you delete it !

There you go again patting yourself on the back lmfao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Kidrock does have stellar ninja edit powers......it's always fun to quote it before he changes it.
    We all have editing powers on this forum. It's not just me. I'm sure you and Dirtman have edited things before so, If you quote and and I change something all can see so, I'm not hiding anything. It's right there for all to see.

People that explain when an explanation isn't needed are normally being deceptive.....fact

People that explain when an explanation isn't needed are normally being deceptive.....fact
    Grasshoppa......you have been around the block a few times!

That would be True but, some are to stupid to get it so, then well an explanation is warranted .....................fact lmao!!!

that would be true but, some are to stupid to get it so, then well an explanation is warranted .....................fact lmao!!!
    fact .................................................. cuz the ninja editor says so !!!!!