Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    People that explain when an explanation isn't needed are normally being deceptive.....fact
    Sounds like Pelosi!!! She used the Bible the other day.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    fact .................................................. cuz the ninja editor says so !!!!!
    Have you ever edited a post before? Asking for a friend lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Have you ever edited a post before? Asking for a friend lol
    Not to cover a lie as you do pretty consistently !

Not to cover a lie as you do pretty consistently !
    What have I led about?

What have I led about?
    Oh hear we go the whole try to prove it deal when you know you have already ninja edited or completely deleted the posts !!!!!!!!!!

What have I led about?
    You LED us all to believe that it was soooooo difficult to obtain an ID !

What post # and what thread did I say it was to difficult to obtain an I.D. Now hurry before I edit or delete it lol.

Oh hear we go the whole try to prove it deal when you know you have already ninja edited or completely deleted the posts !!!!!!!!!!
    Come on man If I lied so much surely you can come up with at least one. You think I can find all these lies and edit them or delete them. For real lmao!!!

I mean it's their state and they can right the law how they see fit. Then it's up to those who don't like the law to challenge it in court and get it settled.

I will say after what my wife went through trying to get the right documentation to get a young lady my wife and I took in so, she wouldn't be homeless a drivers license. Then I could understand how some may not be able to get the proper documentation to get a voter I.D. card. I don't know what the states are requiring so, I'm not saying it's impossible but, it can be quite the hassle as my wife found out just to get a drivers license.
    So what exactly did she have to “GO THROUGH “ that made it sooooooo hard ?

So, no post where I said it was difficult just that it was a hassle just as I stated in that post. Not that it was sooooooooooooo hard just a hassle. What made it a hassle was she didn't have 2 forms of I.D. She didn't anything with her name on it verifying her address. She had her birth certificate but, she had nothing else. She didn't have a social security card, she wasn't paying any bills with her name on it, she didn't have a credit card, she didn't have a loan with her name on it, she didn't have a pay stub with her name on it. Like I said I can't remember what she ended up getting to satisfy the DMV but, they finally got what they needed and she has a license.

Not a I.D. a drivers license.

So, I didn't say it was difficult but, hassle and I didn't say I.D. but, driver license. Since you like to be so, technical with everything I say I thought I would point this out.

I don't see ids being any issue when there is a cold old English needing to be bought......the whole , I don't want to have a valid ID to vote is preposterous.

its not that hard.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What’s preposterous is some on the left think vote IDs aren’t necessary or think they’re racist. Ridiculous,,,,
    I hate time trials.

I'd say it's more than "some", it's "most" of the people on the left...and you better not cross them for your own good. Georgia is going to lose millions in revenue because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I don't see ids being any issue when there is a cold old English needing to be bought......the whole , I don't want to have a valid ID to vote is preposterous.

its not that hard.
    Not hard but a hassle ..............remember that ! These two words could never be used to mean the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    I'd say it's more than "some", it's "most" of the people on the left...and you better not cross them for your own good. Georgia is going to lose millions in revenue because of it.
    It must be only the “Uber “ leftists because I heard the other day that some poll showed like 80% of Americans polled were for showing an ID to be able to vote ! Anyone else hear or know about this ? But then again who trusts polls ?

So, I didn't say it was difficult but, hassle and I didn't say I.D. but, driver license. Since you like to be so, technical with everything I say I thought I would point this out.
    So if someone asks you for ID what do you show them ?

So is it more of a hassle (harder ) or less of a hassle (less hard ) to obtain an ID ? So if we were originally talking about ID then why would you even bring up how hard it is to get a DRIVERS LICENSE if you didn’t think they were remotely the same thing ?

Must be that need for constant attention I referred to that you have ?

Ha ha ha it wasn't difficult but, it sure was a hassle for my wife and the young lady to get a drivers license for her. There wasn't nothing difficult about it but, it sure was a hassle to keep going back up to the DMV to get, wait for it, a Drivers License lmfao!!!