Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Saw on the news yesterday that the ship stuck in the Suez Canal will somehow affect the supply of toilet paper?

How did a 46 mph wind make this ship do this? Something ain't right...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    with 50 ships a day going through that canal no other ship has ever been BLOWN off course ? come on man ? or maybe that is the strongest winds they have ever seen there ? half of america will believe it including kidrock if cnn says it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You lied you said your day was going just fine and you just had to make yourself feel better again. It's h--l being on a roller coaster ride all day long lol. Your President too lol
    So Biden is my president just like trump was yours?? I want to make sure I understand.

Because there are lots of posts from the last couple years that say otherwise .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Saw on the news yesterday that the ship stuck in the Suez Canal will somehow affect the supply of toilet paper?
    Mcnugget....calling McNuggets.....this is your time to shine bud.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That’s the way I read them too. Same goes for a few others posts also. Funny how, “Not My President” works in a mocking approach when needed.

The President was blown over 3 times by the wind, that is according to the press sec and cnn !

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    It originally was posted at 6 mph........but the Democrats raised it in the middle of the night!...hmmmm!

Boogie Man around every corner huh Buford?
    I hate time trials.

Also evil is real.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-27-2021 at 03:25 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    SaYS THE GUY WHO everything that comes out of his mouth is either a lie or an extreme exaggeration !
    Says the guy who has a closet full of TP lmao!!!!

with 50 ships a day going through that canal no other ship has ever been BLOWN off course ? come on man ? or maybe that is the strongest winds they have ever seen there ? half of america will believe it including kidrock if cnn says it !!!
    Says the guy who has a closet full of TP

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So Biden is my president just like trump was yours?? I want to make sure I understand.

Yes Trump was my President. Is Biden yours?

Have you looked for those post yet?

I know I have said I don't like Trump but, I don't recall saying he was not my President but, If you find one I will more than glad say I was wrong.

Yes Trump was my President. Is Biden yours?

Have you looked for those post yet?

I know I have said I don't like Trump but, I don't recall saying he was not my President but, If you find one I will more than glad say I was wrong.
    State a lie and tell someone else to prove it wrong ,,,,,,,,,,,sounds familiar !

State a lie and tell someone else to prove it wrong ,,,,,,,,,,,sounds familiar !
    If your so, confident you shouldn't have a problem finding one. Remember you guys are saying there are several. Like I said I don't recall saying that but, if you find I will admit I was wrong.

If your so, confident you shouldn't have a problem finding one. Remember you guys are saying there are several. Like I said I don't recall saying that but, if you find I will admit I was wrong.
    Of course you would ! Or just delete the post and say you never said it ! That seems to be your MO !

Of course you would ! Or just delete the post and say you never said it ! That seems to be your MO !
    That's what I thought. I didn't delete ----. You can't find even one of the supposedly multiple times I said it NOT. lmfao!!

That's what I thought. I didn't delete ----. You can't find even one of the supposedly multiple times I said it NOT. lmfao!!
    Your kinda like Dat Fan hiding from Ralphie May ! Think proving you lie ALL THE TIME is important to anyone ? I’m sure anyone who knows you knows to take what you say with a grain of salt..........maybe half a grain !

Your kinda like Dat Fan hiding from Ralphie May ! Think proving you lie ALL THE TIME is important to anyone ? I’m sure anyone who knows you knows to take what you say with a grain of salt..........maybe half a grain !

Yes it's obviously very important to you that you find that supposedly lie. You've spent two days now trying to find it and you've come up with nothing notta so, who's lying?

Pssst ............it’s not that important to me !!!! But don’t tell kid rock !