Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I mean it's their state and they can right the law how they see fit. Then it's up to those who don't like the law to challenge it in court and get it settled.

I will say after what my wife went through trying to get the right documentation to get a young lady my wife and I took in so, she wouldn't be homeless a drivers license. Then I could understand how some may not be able to get the proper documentation to get a voter I.D. card. I don't know what the states are requiring so, I'm not saying it's impossible but, it can be quite the hassle as my wife found out just to get a drivers license.
    Kid, in my estimation the state governments need to provide ID needed to vote to their citizens. If a light tax is necessary to fund the ID system then so be it. It's one tax that is justified and needed. Voters need to be able to identify themselves to vote so the institution running the elections should provide what voters need.

We're lucky in our rural area, all the pole workers know me and my family by sight and our first names as they do probably 98% of all their voters but I realize that is not the case for the vast majority of the urban inbred's. One more of many reasons why there isn't enough money to get me to languish and commiserate in an urban cesspool.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    elections have consequences.
    Yes they sure do. Fake ballots, stolen elections, ballot harvesting, and fraud.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    Kid ,was the young lady a legal citizen of the US ? , if so , there should have been no problem getting her a ID , this whole ID thing seems so simple to me , if your a legal citizen of this country , then you should easily be able to obtain one , whats the problem????? I will tell you , LESS DEMACRATIC VOTES , thats all folks......
    Yes she is a legal citizen. She was born here and her mom was born here but, her dad is from Honduras but, is a legal citizen after going through the proper channels to become a legal citizen. He lives in North Carolina. She was a young lady that didn't have 2 forms of I.D. no, Bill with her name on it. No Photo I.D. of any kind. Her last name Velasquez and they question everything she tried to bring up to the facility even though she had her berth certificate. I can't remember off hand what she ended up taking up there they accepted. If I think about I will ask her.

yes she is a legal citizen. She was born here and her mom was born here but, her dad is from honduras but, is a legal citizen after going through the proper channels to become a legal citizen. He lives in north carolina. She was a young lady that didn't have 2 forms of i.d. No, bill with her name on it. No photo i.d. Of any kind. Her last name velasquez and they question everything she tried to bring up to the facility even though she had her berth certificate. I can't remember off hand what she ended up taking up there they accepted. If i think about i will ask her.
    it was so hard to get that you cannot even remember what it took ? Hmmmm !

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Kid, in my estimation the state governments need to provide ID needed to vote to their citizens. If a light tax is necessary to fund the ID system then so be it. It's one tax that is justified and needed. Voters need to be able to identify themselves to vote so the institution running the elections should provide what voters need.

We're lucky in our rural area, all the pole workers know me and my family by sight and our first names as they do probably 98% of all their voters but I realize that is not the case for the vast majority of the urban inbred's. One more of many reasons why there isn't enough money to get me to languish and commiserate in an urban cesspool.
    I'm in agreement that the states need to do something to help those get a valid I.D. card. I'm with you if a tax is needed then so be it at least like you said it's a needed tax to stop all the second guessing if a election was on the up and up. I don't believe this election was stolen and I have my reason and I have stated those and am not going to litigate those again.

yes she is a legal citizen. She was born here and her mom was born here but, her dad is from honduras but, is a legal citizen after going through the proper channels to become a legal citizen. He lives in north carolina. She was a young lady that didn't have 2 forms of i.d. No, bill with her name on it. No photo i.d. Of any kind. Her last name velasquez and they question everything she tried to bring up to the facility even though she had her berth certificate. I can't remember off hand what she ended up taking up there they accepted. If i think about i will ask her.
    sounds traumatic ! I'm tired of the boogie man stuff about getting an id !!!!! But keep the narrative going it's what you voted for !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    it was so hard to get that you cannot even remember what it took ? Hmmmm !
    Oh Lord forgive me for not remembering. It's been about 5 years ago and I wasn't the one dealing with it. My wife was and I asked her and she can't remember as well. Why you have to such a ---- all the time. You must live a miserable life.

sounds traumatic ! I'm tired of the boogie man stuff about getting an id !!!!! But keep the narrative going it's what you voted for !!!!!!!!
    I really don't give a ---- what you're tired of. No one said it was traumatic. It was a hassle but, after a few weeks it got done.

oh lord forgive me for not remembering. It's been about 5 years ago and i wasn't the one dealing with it. My wife was and i asked her and she can't remember as well. Why you have to such a ---- all the time. You must live a miserable life.
    nope ! Love pointing out your stumbling and bumbling ! It actually is amusing to me how often you stick your foot in your mouth !!!

I really don't give a ---- what you're tired of. No one said it was traumatic. It was a hassle but, after a few weeks it got done. One a ---- always a ----

I really don't give a ---- what you're tired of. No one said it was traumatic. It was a hassle but, after a few weeks it got done. One a ---- always a ----
    TRUTH HURTS ! NO MAtter WHO SAYS IT !

nope ! Love pointing out your stumbling and bumbling ! It actually is amusing to me how often you stick your foot in your mouth !!!
    No you're just a ---- head

No you know what was traumatic for the young lady is her stepdad making her go get her mom out of crack houses. Now that for a 14,14,16 year old is traumatic. ---- head.

TRUTH HURTS ! NO MAtter WHO SAYS IT !
    Yes I just told you the truth and now I see you're hurting

no you're just a ---- head
    nothing worth having comes easy !!!! Truth really hurts other times and i think this is one of those times !!!

have a good day, I have to go to work.

no you know what was traumatic for the young lady is her stepdad making her go get her mom out of crack houses. Now that for a 14,14,16 year old is traumatic. ---- head.
    sound like nice people ! I'm sure there are many excuses made why he did that ! None of which should be supported but i'm SURE there is someone on your side making these excuses !
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 03-30-2021 at 09:29 AM.

have a good day, i have to go to work.
    i thought banks opened at 9 am ?

Default Buford

There you go again, living in the past 🙂
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    there you go again, living in the past 
    thats stellar coming from you !wow !