Default Alcohol Policy Bristol???

anyone that attended that late model race able to share what the alcohol policy was? could you carry in? do they sell there, and if so how much? Attending the sprint car race at the end of next month and just was trying to plan accordingly thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sweeteners39fan View Post
    anyone that attended that late model race able to share what the alcohol policy was? could you carry in? do they sell there, and if so how much? Attending the sprint car race at the end of next month and just was trying to plan accordingly thanks in advance
    Yep I’m in same boat you are. I heard no coolers but you can get the clear “stadium” bags and pack them full of beer...

Also anyone attending woo late model show please provide feedback as well

To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to BMS/BD, the following items will not be permitted inside the Bristol Motor Speedway Seating Areas (Grandstand Gates):

NO COOLERS OF ANY SIZE.
    BAGS MUST BE CLEAR AND NO LARGER THAN 14" x 14" x 14".
    Food and drinks (including alcohol) are permitted.

Bags (non-clear or larger than 14" x 14" x 14")
    Beer balls, Beer Bongs, Funnels
    Bicycles, Hoverboards, Roller Blades, Segway, Skateboards
    Camera with detachable lenses over 5"
    (overall camera/lens combination cannot exceed 8" in overall length)
    Confederate Flags (Including Flags, Signs and Banners that contain the Confederate Flag) are not allowed.
    Coolers of any size
    Drones/Aircraft of any kind
    Fires, Fireworks, Grills, Sky Lanterns
    Folding chairs
    Glass containers
    Golf carts, ATV-type vehicles
    Heaters (No Buddy Heaters or Heaters of any kind, Propane or Gas)
    Helium balloons and beach balls
    Illegal drugs
    Laser pointers, Noisemakers, Horns
    Pets - except service animals assisting the disabled
    Purse/clutch larger than 4" x 6"
    Radios without headsets
    Roller Blades
    Scaffolds, Platforms
    Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
    Smoking in the grandstands/suites; including the use of e-cigarettes and vapor cigarettes
    Sticks of any kind including but not limited to: Flag Poles, Brooms, etc.
    Stadium seats wider than 17" or Stadium seats with arms
    Strollers
    Umbrellas
    Video Cameras
    Wagons, Carts
    Weapons of any description including Guns, Knives of any kind (including pocket knives), Ice Picks, etc., regardless of permit
    Other items that may pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
    NOTE: The use of unmanned aerial vehicles or drones is prohibited anywhere on Bristol Motor Speedway/Dragway property or in the skies above.

Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the Stadium Gates must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Unlawful items discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest. Any prohibited item discovered inside the Stadium is subject to confiscation.

Bristol Motor Speedway/Dragway is not responsible for any item left unattended or discarded.

WORLD OF OUTLAWS BRISTOL BASH MENU
    BRISTOL BASH
    Schedule
    Event Map
    Camping
    Event Protocols
    Prohibited Items
    COVID-19 Notice of Risk and Policies

By completing this purchase you acknowledge and agree to the notice, assumption of risk, and waiver found below.

Waiver/Assumption of Risk
    © 2020 Speedway Motorsports, LLC
    http://www.speedwaymotorsports.com
    Dedicated Server Provided by Tier Point
    Privacy Policy
    SPEEDWAYS
    Atlanta Motor Speedway
    Bristol Motor Speedway
    Charlotte Motor Speedway
    Kentucky Speedway
    Las Vegas Motor Speedway
    New Hampshire Motor Speedway
    Sonoma Raceway
    Texas Motor Speedway
    CONTACT
    Contact Us
    Employment
    Event Employment
    Speedway Children's Charities
    Privacy Policy

The bars inside the complex were open.

We carried in as many Busch Lights, that would fit in a 2 gallon zip lock bag...

I also took the bag of wine out of the box, and carried that in.

I used to bring a beer bong in that place for cup races... that thing was popular

Yeah, for sure people were bringing in as much as they could carry. The food lines were e extremely long and slow. IMO, the food choices were poor and not very good. Best bet is to bring in outside food. As far as following Covid guidelines, they were pretty much thrown out the window. Majority of people walking around were not wearing masks. To be honest, I wasn't either. I was surprised by the number of people smoking wherever they pleased. It was one big mass of people in the merchandise area outside the track. I'm pretty sure most Americans are over this whole Covid deal, as am I. On another note, the wife and I went out to dinner last night, and every parking lot was jam packed and people were everywhere. Nobody cares anymore. I say buyer beware. The government can't protect you, you can only protect yourself.

Beer $7.00, Cokes $5.00 and personal pizza $9.00...
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by d-glenn View Post
    Beer $7.00, Cokes $5.00 and personal pizza $9.00...
    Fortunately they allow anything to be brought in on top of that, so they could charge $100 each and it wouldn't matter. It only sucks when tracks prohibit bringing in your own food and beverages.

I belive the only place alcohol was specifically prohibited was the infield. But with that being said I saw a fair amount of fans with beers in their hand in the infield on top of the care center. I walked in and out of the pit grand stands with a beer in my hand several times and never got a second look from security.

I believe the no cooler policy is because of the “no touch policy” on checking cooler content. Everything was suppose to be no touch-no cash transactions but the mobile beer peddlers were taking cash.
    Fill your clear bags full of beer & food. No limit on the number you can take. Like one of the above post states: concession food was very-very limited and was NASCAR priced! Eat something decent before going & take snacks in - then hit a decent restaurant afterward. These professional sporting venues have a captive audience and usually very over priced for the quality/quantity you receive.