Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Isn't it strange...

how the brave officer who lost his life running into the supermarket last week to try and save lives is viewed as heroic by the press while last summer they were vilified as jack booted nazis for trying to keep the peace during all those "peaceful" demonstrations as Juan Williams keeps saying they were.

Yep, darn selective on how the media covers LEO’s. Not every one of them is perfect, just like other walks of life, but they are forced to make split second decisions in stressful circumstances. One of my biggest fears is that young people coming up will seek other careers stead of military or law enforcement, and who could blame them. The Democrats can rest the responsibility square on their pointy little heads. Talk legitimately to someone that has been around Seattle for the past couple years, it’s more of a mess than most realize. Defund, indeed???
    I hate time trials.

and they support (even kidrock) "pigs in a blanket fry em' like baCON " AND "WHAT do we want DEAD cops when do we want them NOW " ! HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    and they support (even kidrock) "pigs in a blanket fry em' like baCON " AND "WHAT do we want DEAD cops when do we want them NOW " ! HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU ?
    Says the guys with a closet full of TP lol

This just shows how little you know about me but, you want to act like you do.

Just finished painting and entryway and stairwell and balcony for a police officer and my brothers wife nephew is a police officer and yes I support them and I'm not in support of defunding the police. That's the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of.,

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Says the guys with a closet full of TP lol

This just shows how little you know about me but, you want to act like you do.

Just finished painting and entryway and stairwell and balcony for a police officer and my brothers wife nephew is a police officer and yes I support them and I'm not in support of defunding the police. That's the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of.,
    But you hated DONALD TRUMP so you voted for hate and defund the police ? You hated him more than you liked police ?

But you hated DONALD TRUMP so you voted for hate and defund the police ? You hated him more than you liked police ?
    No I never hated Trump Like him as a person NO. I Never voted for defunding the police no matter how bad you want it to be true. Again you think you know me and you don't.

No I never hated Trump Like him as a person NO. I Never voted for defunding the police no matter how bad you want it to be true. Again you think you know me and you don't.
    You admit it and I don’t know? I think you are either in denial or just plai lying!

You admit it and I don’t know? I think you are either in denial or just plai lying!

Yes I admit I never said it. Nothing here to deny and no I'm not plai lying TP

You admitted you didn’t vote and would not have voted for DJT so that is admitting you voted against the LAW AND ORDER CANDIDATE , so yes you voted for it ! It’s not that hard to figure out ! No sense being stupid if you ain’t gonna show it !

Day wasn't starting off to good I see. I hope you feel better now.

Day wasn't starting off to good I see. I hope you feel better now.
    Can’t deal with FACTS so DODGE DUCK AND DIVERT !

No matter how you cut it, a lot of mad and butt hurt, whiney bishes on both sides of the wall here......I would venture a guess that most of us on 4m are a lot closer to the middle on the sides we support, than the fringe nonsense in both parties.

we all cut up and throw some junk out there but end of the day we are all probably closer to normal in the mirror than the view would appear .... Well, maybe not Mcnugget.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    No matter how you cut it, a lot of mad and butt hurt, whiney bishes on both sides of the wall here......I would venture a guess that most of us on 4m are a lot closer to the middle on the sides we support, than the fringe nonsense in both parties.

we all cut up and throw some junk out there but end of the day we are all probably closer to normal in the mirror than the view would appear .... Well, maybe not Mcnugget.
    BBQ I agree with you.

I had over thirty years of skin in the game so I think I can speak from experience.

The left hates cops.

The left only likes cops when they can use them to further an agenda or for a political gain. Two sh!ts are not given by the left for officers killed or harmed by the "peaceful protests" in the summer of 2020 but if they can further gun control (assault weapons exec orders) by using the death of the hero officer in Colorado, they'll do it.

The death of Officer Brian Sicknick was an example of this also. For how long did we hear about how he was clobbered with a fire extinguisher by Trump supporters only to still be waiting for a true cause of death, after his own family said he had a stroke? The left was all too keen to use that one for Operation Gaslighting.

But when a BLM supporter ambushed and killed how many officers in Dallas, what then? What? What changes did the left want to promote after that tragedy? How about the many that followed between then and now?

Spare me any moral relativism of how you might think the progressives actually have any real "like" for law enforcement because I know better.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I had over thirty years of skin in the game so I think I can speak from experience.

The left hates cops.

The left only likes cops when they can use them to further an agenda or for a political gain. Two sh!ts are not given by the left for officers killed or harmed by the "peaceful protests" in the summer of 2020 but if they can further gun control (assault weapons exec orders) by using the death of the hero officer in Colorado, they'll do it.

The death of Officer Brian Sicknick was an example of this also. For how long did we hear about how he was clobbered with a fire extinguisher by Trump supporters only to still be waiting for a true cause of death, after his own family said he had a stroke? The left was all too keen to use that one for Operation Gaslighting.

But when a BLM supporter ambushed and killed how many officers in Dallas, what then? What? What changes did the left want to promote after that tragedy? How about the many that followed between then and now?

Spare me any moral relativism of how you might think the progressives actually have any real "like" for law enforcement because I know better.
    Truth ............Amen ! Thank you for your service ! See how it works kidrock ? You are either with them or against them ........and we know which side you chose !!!!!! Spin it how you want to to make yourself feel better !

Truth ............Amen ! Thank you for your service ! See how it works kidrock ? You are either with them or against them ........and we know which side you chose !!!!!! Spin it how you want to to make yourself feel better !
    Bla bla bla same ole BS from you. Your day starting off bad already I see. I mean didn't you just wake up.

Bla bla bla same ole BS from you. Your day starting off bad already I see. I mean didn't you just wake up.
    Dodge duck and divert all you want ........take a look in the mirror and tell yourself you didn’t vote for it ! YOU CANNOT !!!!!!!

What happened on Jan 6th was that respecting law and order and those weren't supporters of the left now were they but, I'm sure you're going to find a way to spin it.

Dodge duck and divert all you want ........take a look in the mirror and tell yourself you didn’t vote for it ! YOU CANNOT !!!!!!!

I have been going back and forth with you on this so, not sure how you can say I'm dodging or diverting but, again if it makes you feel better so, be it.

Dirtman007 I'm guessing you supported the killing of George Floyd by Derrick Chauvin because, after all you voted for it.
    see how this works.