Default Well said Franklin!

When will the blacks learn that they continually cause a curse on their race! smh

This is a dangerous marketing endeavor if you ask me. Rapper Lil Nas X is producing 666 pairs of Nike shoes they’re calling “Satan Shoes.” They even go so far as to put a drop of human blood in the soles. The shoes are part of promoting a new music video in which this rapper descends down a stripper pole and gives Satan a lap dance. The morals in this country have fallen so fast, and many times the entertainment industry is leading the way.
    The Word of God says, “And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matthew 10:28). Hell is a real place, and so is the eternal torment of those who reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

You know I am not racist . But I get tired of the black ball players always cry about how
    discrimination by the whites . As they kneel about it , and don't look in the stands and see their
    are 80 percent white people that are in the stands supporting them . Millionaires because we
    support them and many other things that help the black people . As A WHITE person I get
    sick of putting out support for someone that keeps calling me RACIST . I don't care what color
    you are . Supporting the United States is our duty . love it or leave it . And take your millions
    with you .

Very dissappointed to see pro and college sports still stickiing to social messaging. Saw BLM emblems on Michigans uniforms in the NCAA tourney game the other night. Sadly they were also on the Oregon Ducks also.

These kids don't even know what BLM is all about. I hope. The education system shows very little love for their country or partiotism.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

How can they preach BLM, when they abort 1 outa 2 pregnancies?

I guess B, doesnt include babies!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Very dissappointed to see pro and college sports still stickiing to social messaging. Saw BLM emblems on Michigans uniforms in the NCAA tourney game the other night. Sadly they were also on the Oregon Ducks also.

These kids don't even know what BLM is all about. I hope. The education system shows very little love for their country or partiotism.
    Where is your hero bobby the knught when we need him, chucklehead? He'd smack them boys up side the head and put a boot in their asses and then go out and pull a John Wooden and win 8 NC's in a row and 11 in 12 years! It's never too late is it, chuck!! Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Where is your hero bobby the knught when we need him, chucklehead? He'd smack them boys up side the head and put a boot in their asses and then go out and pull a John Wooden and win 8 NC's in a row and 11 in 12 years! It's never too late is it, chuck!! Hahahahaha!
    You still sniffin them Lou Doo shorts. hahahhaahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You still sniffin them Lou Doo shorts. hahahhaahahaa
    No chucklehead, Mr. Hensen has passed away. Are you always so disrespectful of the dearly departed? Sure looks like it.

Your hero, bobby the knught, couldn't carry John Wooden's dirty underwear as a human being OR as a basketball coach. Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    No chucklehead, Mr. Hensen has passed away. Are you always so disrespectful of the dearly departed? Sure looks like it.

Your hero, bobby the knught, couldn't carry John Wooden's dirty underwear as a human being OR as a basketball coach. Hahahahaha!
    Two words: Opinionated twit. hehe