Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My Pillow Guy...

must be back on the drugs, says Trump will be back in office in August.

Couple of dates in December, January 6th, March 4th, you’d think he’d get tired of looking stupid. He’s only trying to appeal to pro Trump folks hoping they will buy his products. He and DJT will turn on each other like wounded animals at some time.
    I hate time trials.

he is selling more products than ever , maybe some of the freak libs like them fancy pillows to....lol...

YES HE HAS NO PROBLEMS IN BUISNESS ! GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO FIGHT DOMINION IN COURT And win !!!!

No business problems? That's funny as just the other day Beds, Baths & Beyond was one of the larger carriers of his stuff to drop him. Surely it's only the beginning of it for him. Doesn't matter which way you lean politically but it just isn't good business to mix your politics with your business. You'll gain some, sure, but just as likely lose more.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    No business problems? That's funny as just the other day Beds, Baths & Beyond was one of the larger carriers of his stuff to drop him. Surely it's only the beginning of it for him. Doesn't matter which way you lean politically but it just isn't good business to mix your politics with your business. You'll gain some, sure, but just as likely lose more.
    thats what got us where we are today ........................liberals can speak their minds and spew their BS but us we are just supposed to shut up and take it ! not aNY MORE RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM THAN LOVED FOR WHO I AM NOT !!!!!!!! VIVA LE' REVOLUTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "woke" crowd is going after MLB, Delta Airlines, and any business or individuals that support the voter law just enacted. Delta has already caved and issued an internal memo decrying the law.

The man is showing courage and standing up for the truth and the facts. He says he has proof of a stolen election, how about some of you people let him show it to the public and in court???

I've never seen such a wimpy submissive society in my life!!! Brainwashed!!!

Lindell showed charts of voting patterns matching in all 50 states, not just the swing states. The swing states got flooded with illegal ballots, used the night after the election.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-31-2021 at 08:57 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I have a MyPillow. Absolutely love it and plan to buy more. It is a very comfortable pillow.

What I should do is buy some and gift them to my lib friends and some family members.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Christian businessmen dont depend on the govt/public for their income! Funny how Chicfila was going to be doomed for their anti-gay stand!

Hows it working out for all these cancel business cultures?

Just the other day huh ? Quite laughable ! Keep spewing your BS ! Still 24/7 TRUMP BASHING !

Biden on ESPN urging MLB to move the all-star game out of Atlanta.

Why do you think these big companies dropped the Pillow Guy? It was all political. Nothing to do with business.

Why do you think facebook and twitter banned Trump and Trump supporters and also spent a half billion to set up rigged voting sites and systems for the Democrat party?

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Biden on ESPN urging MLB to move the all-star game out of Atlanta.
    That's called a Dictatorship and plutocracy. 1: government by the wealthy
    2: a controlling class of the wealthy

Whats the over/under on the Masters getting moved?......bhahahahaha, thats hilarious!

Article in Newsweek, Lindell says he's lost 65 million.

Left leaders nothing but lying trash. They will eventually take this Country down if people do not rise up. Georgia voting laws are fine, and better than some Dem states. The media is also lying trash that pushes fake news. You either go along with the mob or lose your ability to earn a living. this is the garbage that is headed to most of the Country. Every Dem I know who raises this Geo, voting garbage and or this border nonsense in my presence, gets this response from me. Please shut up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Article in Newsweek, Lindell says he's lost 65 million.
    dam it man , if he has lost that amount since this just started , then he must have been making hell-a-shus money before , i would think he will be OK .....lol....

Don't think you will find an honest article about Lindell and My Pillow on your search engine. They have taken care to censor out all of the positive articles. His profits are doing quite well it appears.

“These machines were built to steal elections,” said Lindell, 59. “I’m not a stupid guy. If I didn’t have 100% evidence, I wouldn’t be doing this.”