FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 2, 2021

Bryant Marsh Prepares to Open 2021 Season this Saturday
Welcomes Midway Marine as a Marketing Partner

CORINTH, Miss. (04/02/21) – Bryant Marsh is preparing to kick off his 2021 season this Saturday at North Alabama Speedway. When he does so, he’ll be debuting Midway Marine as a new marketing partner on his Modern Woodmen No. 1 Rocket Chassis/ Eagle Racing Engine Late Model.

“Jesse Holcomb and everyone at Midway Marine are great people to work with. They’re a primary sponsor of my college fishing team at Blue Mountain College, and now I’m proud to welcome them as a sponsor of my racing team,” Bryant Marsh shared. “We’re gearing up to open our season this Saturday at North Alabama Speedway, and hopefully we can give Midway Marine their first win as a sponsor with our race team.”

Fulton, Mississippi-based Midway Marine is an authorized Ascend Kayak, Nitro, Mako, Ranger Boats, Sun Tracker, Tahoe, Tracker Boats, and Mercury Outboard dealership. The company carries a large selection of both new and preowned inventory. Additionally, the northeast Mississippi company offers a full-service department.

Midway Marine was a proud recipient of the 2018 Top 100 Ranger Dealer award as well as the White River Marine Group Dealer CSI award for excellence in customer satisfaction.

Find more information on the company at www.MidwayMarine.com.

Meanwhile, Marsh lifts the lid on his 2021 racing season this Saturday at North Alabama Speedway (Tuscumbia, Ala.) in Crate Racin’ USA Weekly Racing Series action.

For more information on the event, please visit www.NorthAlabamaSpeedway.com.

Bryant Marsh would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial, Midway Marine (Fulton, MS), Eagle Race Engines, Voodoo Technology, Shaw Mechanical Service, Rocket Chassis, Slugburger Café, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Bryant Marsh as well as the latest team news and updates, please visit www.BryantMarsh.com .