Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MLB caves to Leftist

Pulling the MLB All Star game out of Atlanta is a win for the left. Shame, I luv baseball and support voter ID but I wrestle with the decision MLB has made. Oh well, i just spend more time at the race track and maybe spending more time at the shooting range. My AR is getting rusty.

I guess elections really do have consequences. The left will soon control every aspect of our lives. Maybe they can get the Braves and Falcons to leave Georgia along with Coke, Delta, and Home Depot. Just goes to show, you dare not cross them or they will take you out.

The globalists are ruling through big tech and business. What congress can't pass, they kick in.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Once again, the lame stream media set their agenda! Nothing but lies about the bill!

From Franklin Graham fb!..........SPOT ON!

Major League Baseball’s commissioner announced that he had decided to move their All-Star Game out of Georgia because of the state’s new voting laws. I have a message for him—election integrity is more important than a baseball game!
    Democratic opposition has tried to promote all kinds of false claims about Governor Kemp’s new law. The Washington Post even gave President Biden “Four Pinocchios” for his utterly false statements about it! Sports journalist Clay Travis makes the point well, and I totally agree with him, "You need an ID to pick up tickets to attend a baseball game. Or to get a beer inside once you’re there. But MLB is moving the All-Star Game because you need an ID to vote? This is pure insanity."
    In this country, if we let the cancel culture take ahold of the steering wheel, we are in big trouble. We all have to stand up for what is right—even if it means missing a baseball game. Thank you Governor Brian Kemp and Georgia legislators for strengthening election integrity. This is something every state needs to look at closely.

Police departments should decline to serve at ballgames in Seattle, New York, Minneapolis, etc. Let city governments see first hand the results of “defund”.
    I hate time trials.

It's too late for Kemp to Support voter integrity. He should have done that before last Nov 3rd!!!

And to think that Trump actually supported this guy and probably got him elected as GOV.

Democrats call no voter ID required as INTEGRITY?????

Kazual
    Police departments should decline to serve at ballgames in Seattle, New York, Minneapolis, etc. Let city governments see first hand the results of “defund”.

I agree, send out social services and let them deal with it. It won't take long and They will be funding the police and then some.

From Franklin Graham fb!..........SPOT ON!

Major League Baseball’s commissioner announced that he had decided to move their All-Star Game out of Georgia because of the state’s new voting laws. I have a message for him—election integrity is more important than a baseball game!
    Democratic opposition has tried to promote all kinds of false claims about Governor Kemp’s new law. The Washington Post even gave President Biden “Four Pinocchios” for his utterly false statements about it! Sports journalist Clay Travis makes the point well, and I totally agree with him, "You need an ID to pick up tickets to attend a baseball game. Or to get a beer inside once you’re there. But MLB is moving the All-Star Game because you need an ID to vote? This is pure insanity."
    In this country, if we let the cancel culture take ahold of the steering wheel, we are in big trouble. We all have to stand up for what is right—even if it means missing a baseball game. Thank you Governor Brian Kemp and Georgia legislators for strengthening election integrity. This is something every state needs to look at closely.

Franklin Graham is spot on this. Voter I.D. is the only way to go but, they need to find a way to help everyone that wants one get one legally. They need more polling places also.

If the Masters wasn't next weekend, I wonder if the PGA would move that out of Georgia, too? I see where Keith Olbermann is calling for a boycott of the Masters.

I used to tune in the Brewers and even make it down for a home game about once per season. No more.

Folks, wise up. Let's quit feeding the woke beast.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

MLB actually thinks people are stupid enough to believe lies about election rules. They want you to vote Democrat because they are owned by them. So they in reality support no voter ID and they support illegals votings, and thats just for starts.

If you are a player and don't agree with this then you need to speak up. Problem they are afraid to.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    MLB actually thinks people are stupid enough to believe lies about election rules. They want you to vote Democrat because they are owned by them. So they in reality support no voter ID and they support illegals votings, and thats just for starts.

If you are a player and don't agree with this then you need to speak up. Problem they are afraid to.
    Anyone gone to an mlb game in the last 5 years.....outside of Boston or Yankee stadium?

Mlb is hurtin for certain.....best baseball to attend is little league, high school or collegiate.....screw the prophylactics.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Moved game to Colorado, whose voting laws are similar to the one just passed in Georgia. Will Texas be the next state cancelled?

Colorado constituents aren't puppeted by Stacy abrahms and the rest of the Georgia gap band....even though it's very similar voting laws.

Stacy is an influencer.....of bad decisions, politics and hurt feelings.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Moved game to Colorado, whose voting laws are similar to the one just passed in Georgia. Will Texas be the next state cancelled?
    THE D A M N WHITEY'S WIN AGAIN ! GET TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF THE 100 MILLION OR SO DOLLARS FLOWING INTO THE MOSTLY WHITE LOCAl ECONOMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL ASNDLOL SOME D A MN MORRIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Colorado constituents aren't puppeted by Stacy abrahms and the rest of the Georgia gap band....even though it's very similar voting laws.

Stacy is an influencer.....of bad decisions, politics and hurt feelings.
    .....and bad orthodontal work!

I truly feel bad for all of the hard working Atlanta people who are going to take a huge financial hit by this stupid and ill advised boycott. I tend not to empathize all that much with the urban inbred's due to their tunnel vision ideological leanings but in this case I feel a bit different. It's appears certain that the voter law passed by the Georgia Legislature is more minority friendly than many other states, even states that are run by commies and urban inbred's. The common men & women of Georgia are getting it stuck squarely up their asses because of some brain dead activists and corporate leaders who want headlines.

And once again, the media is driving the narrative.
    Last edited by STRONGERTHANDIRT; 04-08-2021 at 11:34 AM.

And now Miss Stacy, i shoulda spent my stimulus on orthodontal wok, Adams is now doing news shows to cover her rear!

Too late gap tooth, we conservatives already seen through your smoke screen!