Default Turbo, and Randell

Stop at a local restaurant to grab something to eat with the kids yesterday, and when we walked in my son stopped and started jerking my arm saying Dad it’s turbo lol. The crew was setting at a table waiting for there food, and I took my son over hoping to not aggravate them. Tyler and Randell where awesome, they talked to my son, and made his day. I love watching this guy race, he’s always entertaining, but him taking time like he did yesterday was awesome to me. When we walked away I told my son how big of a deal it was to meet Randell Edwards, and how important he was to the team. I know kinda silly post, but u hear a lot of negative on here about Tyler, but thought something good would be worth a post.

We saw Tyler, Randall, and crew in a Denny’s near Fairbury a couple years ago. Tyler’s great with kids, very friendly.

Very cool, great to hear.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Remember when your local race track had a ride with a driver program for kids ? They would love it, gotta get young people interested. They used to get the mod drivers to come out because they could get more kids in. They actually had a sprint car come on track 1 time. I ran down to get in line, so did every other kid. They had a push truck behind it, and he would push it around the track for a lap.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Great story. Thanks for sharing.
    Reminds you of the days you sat on your granddaddy's lap, he'd laugh and his belly would shake you off onto the floor, on your head?? Lol some dam more... 🤕😆

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Reminds you of the days you sat on your granddaddy's lap, he'd laugh and his belly would shake you off onto the floor, on your head?? Lol some dam more... 洛
    The GOAT Bloomer is great with the fans too. And yes this is the place your Gran Daddy warned you about 😜

Two thumbs up story. Great to hear.

almost 100 percent of the drivers will go out of their way to acomodate fans unless they are really pressed for time.

Quote Originally Posted by keith94elliott View Post
    almost 100 percent of the drivers will go out of their way to acomodate fans unless they are really pressed for time.
    I just saw good old Bill recently and he said hi to me and my son 👍👍👍. I always rooted for him over the years. Nice guy.