Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 87
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default Pierce vs Shirley...

    bobby lost his head once again and almost took out Shirley smh. What a clown! Lol!! Ole Brian gonna put lil bobby's head on straight tonight by golly...

    News at 11:00... or maybe 2am. This is FS ya know? 🤗

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3,599

    Default

    Pierce wins races. Wins some big races. End of story. Record book donít lie.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Nobody drives as dirty and wrecks other peoples gear like Pierce. End of story. Record book don't lie.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    He'd win plenty more if he wasn't a moron behind the wheel.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Only lying going on here is those who cover his ass for all the stupidity he shows on the track...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,776

    Default

    pierce and shirley have quite similar dring styles.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    @ the track
    Posts
    10,866

    Default

    He actually admitted that it was a slider that didn't work. No sht. Wasn't even close to pulling that one off. I am ready for someone to stuff him. Maybe tonight.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    pierce and shirley have quite similar dring styles.
    No Shirley ain't no angel but booby flat out doesn't have ANY respect for the other guy or his own stuff...

    The record books don't lie! 😀

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Truth or Consequences
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Probably the real reason Cody left. Too much extra work repairing stuff. 26 hr days when the Summer Nationals start.
    2021 race count
    5 events

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,807

    Default

    Bobby is under pressure to perform for his legion of fans and the magic just isn't there right now....it seems to be in his head a bit.

    He's always been aggressive but He seems more anxious behind the wheel these days.

    Too much tshirt smoke in his eyes?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Truth or Consequences
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Bobby is under pressure to perform for his legion of fans and the magic just isn't there right now....it seems to be in his head a bit.

    He's always been aggressive but He seems more anxious behind the wheel these days.

    Too much tshirt smoke in his eyes?
    Probably saw what Kyle Larson did to Brandon Sheppard and it's having a ripple effect. <Insert sarcasm>
    2021 race count
    5 events

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    628

    Default

    There is always gonna be some contact in this game but Bobby repeatedly makes moves in positions where the other guy has no way out of it. Too often to be coincidence.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Ive never driven a car in a race, only on practice nights, but one of the announcers said something eye opening to me. He said with FC being a small track, Pierce may not have heard him on the outside of him!

    Some of you drivers could give some insight on this!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Ive never driven a car in a race, only on practice nights, but one of the announcers said something eye opening to me. He said with FC being a small track, Pierce may not have heard him on the outside of him!

    Some of you drivers could give some insight on this!
    So he's blind to, coming out of 4 with Shirley clearly running high in front of him? Sure, why not?? 😉

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    So he's blind to, coming out of 4 with Shirley clearly running high in front of him? Sure, why not?? 
    Well, he was 3/4 a car length in front, so I doubt if he saw him, pops!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Oh he seen him backwoods... he said he did 😛

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Booby can call them bad sliders all he wants, by now you'd think he would pull one off clean lol. Dirty is dirty no matter how you see it

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Booby can call them bad sliders all he wants, by now you'd think he would pull one off clean lol. Dirty is dirty no matter how you see it
    You know ill call him out for a bad Krystal........every time!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Well!! Ok then.. . ... 😆😐

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    So he's blind to, coming out of 4 with Shirley clearly running high in front of him? Sure, why not?? 
    They also have spotters telling them to block. If dirtvision hired announcers with brains rather than the ones that will work for the cheapest, they'd know this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.