Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

some of you a$$ clowns cant wait for bobby to hit the track so you can find something to rip him for. its so bad that people have to use multiple screen names to keep hammering him. Its not ballet. I Just dont understand all you 4m queens keep b!tching about his driving but yet you rarely hear the other drivers chirping about it nor do you see other drivers retailiating. According to you fools, bobby has taken out over 100 cars but yet nobody has punted him????? seems to me that you couch potato racers are more pissed than the other drivers. maybe because the drivers have balls and you all hide behind a screen. just a thought lol

Babb made it known he didn't appreciate being driven through.

The problem with retaliation is you get booted like Erb or you tear up expensive parts. I'd love to see Bobby get what he has coming when he pulls these "sliders" but I understand why most don't try to stuff him.

This was a payback from earlier in the series...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkX-_MJ_8gI

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    some of you a$$ clowns cant wait for bobby to hit the track so you can find something to rip him for. its so bad that people have to use multiple screen names to keep hammering him. Its not ballet. I Just dont understand all you 4m queens keep b!tching about his driving but yet you rarely hear the other drivers chirping about it nor do you see other drivers retailiating. According to you fools, bobby has taken out over 100 cars but yet nobody has punted him????? seems to me that you couch potato racers are more pissed than the other drivers. maybe because the drivers have balls and you all hide behind a screen. just a thought lol
    You’re a special person.

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    Babb made it known he didn't appreciate being driven through. The problem with retaliation is you get booted like Erb or you tear up expensive parts. I'd love to see Bobby get what he has coming when he pulls these "sliders" but I understand why most don't try to stuff him.This was a payback from earlier in the series...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkX-_MJ_8gI

A 40-year old Babb puts a 13-year old Pierce into the wall and this is somehow evidence of Bobby being dirty? Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    A 40-year old Babb puts a 13-year old Pierce into the wall and this is somehow evidence of Bobby being dirty? Great stuff!
    Check your math. Pierce was born in 96, the video is from 2014. Every season, countless threads are made about Dirty Bob and his habit of wrecking people.

Default Hey Bill da kid !!

Russ! Do somthing about your mental illness, will ya?? Seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Check your math. Pierce was born in 96, the video is from 2014. Every season, countless threads are made about Dirty Bob and his habit of wrecking people.
    Lol, when I first read this I thought you said "check your meth" !! Lmao, It fit... Terry ain't right in his head so it made sence.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Lol, when I first read this I thought you said "check your meth" !! Lmao, It fit... Terry ain't right in his head so it made sence.
    I failed methmatics

Wow, has he really been racing ten years? Time flies! And yes, every year the same handful of 4m posters start these same threads. And it always turns out to be nothing.

Some folks just weren't cut out to be methematicians...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Bobby was most certainly not 13 in 2014... he was 17 or 18

Then there was Sheppard putting him into the wall for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    Bobby was most certainly not 13 in 2014... he was 17 or 18
    Old enough to be tried as an adult, and Babb was judge, jury and executioner.

Then there was Sheppard putting him into the wall for the win.
    That was a beautiful moment for not only the fans but the fellow drivers who've been sucker slammed by bobby over the years...

bobby wins, and the fans loved it .did all you see that. where are you all at? what a race.. did you see that slide job? that was a $20,000 slide . Bloomer 1 are you out there? it sure is quite on 4M.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    bobby wins, and the fans loved it .did all you see that. where are you all at? what a race.. did you see that slide job? that was a $20,000 slide . Bloomer 1 are you out there? it sure is quite on 4M.
    Jesus, I’ll fix it for you. Methmatics is for you.

Bobby won, and the fans loved it. Did you all see that? Where are you all at? What a race, did you see that slide job? That was a $20,000 slide job. Bloomer 1, are you out there? It sure is quiet on 4m.

I did see it, it was a good slider. I watched Tazwell, I watched JD walk his dog. If Cade hadn’t been so conservative, he’d have had a much better shot at winning. He had to have known dam well Bobby was banging the cushion, and he left it wide open until it was too late.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    You go girl.

Pat Garrett is probably tracking your computer right now.

Call them as I see them honey. Bobby has more bad sliders than anyone, is what it is. When he drives good, I’m a fan, he’s at times like able. But more than 50% of the time he is not. And he is in the wrong on crappy sliders or just plain old dumping people.

You get the majority of drivers who race him regularly in private, with no recording device, I think you’ll get an answer different than the one you want to hear.

Stuff is too expensive, and the one who retaliates is always the one who gets shafted. Banned from a series, risk of losing their ride, risk of losing sponsorship.

I’d put the number at probably 10, not 100. Roughly triple anyone else by my methmatics.

And in ballet if they pulled his crap, it’d be a swift kick in the nuts I’d say.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    It usually is quiet at 6:00AM. Does your mother know you're out of bed already?

Denying Bobby wrecks people is like denying lambeer fouled people........sure it's part of their games, but to deny it happens is ridiculous.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????