Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    bobby wins, and the fans loved it .did all you see that. where are you all at? what a race.. did you see that slide job? that was a $20,000 slide . Bloomer 1 are you out there? it sure is quite on 4M.
    Is this some sort of an attempt to troll and bait me here? That's against the rules on 4m! You are in violation of 4m law! Do you wish to be eliminated from this site? Behave!!

Gooooooooo booby!!

I had to laugh at Cade quietly saying he was trying not to get taken out. That says a lot coming from a guy that barely says anything at all.

Half or more of what makes watching dlm racing enjoyable is bad sliders and drivers wrecking other drivers. I reckon the more the merrier

I found out something new today. If the guy running 2nd ( 10 g ) slides the guy in 1st ( 20g ) that is now a 20000 slider.

i didn't read all of this but to quote mr babb "guess he should have lifted" lol shirley knew it was coming

Good win for team Pierce last night.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I had to laugh at Cade quietly saying he was trying not to get taken out. That says a lot coming from a guy that barely says anything at all.
    Lol, that is funny but at the same time, it sucks you have to put your attention on not getting taken out by an idiot who would rather drive you dirty then race you with dignity...

Bobby drove with some sence last night and it was good to see! Problem is, it's rare and barely ever happens.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Lol, that is funny but at the same time, it sucks you have to put your attention on not getting taken out by an idiot who would rather drive you dirty then race you with dignity...Bobby drove with some sence last night and it was good to see! Problem is, it's rare and barely ever happens.
    May b bobby will change? Give him a chance

Your mom will never change tho...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

The best part of that race was watching Bobby lap Scott..............

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    May b bobby will change? Give him a chance
    There’s nothing he needs to change.

it is so nice to read all the tears coming from a bunch ass ho---. you are what makes this web site suck.

This site sucks? Tears from where???  come on now tig, easy now!! That's just to dam fummy right there now...

Booby finally keeps his head togather and his fenders on long enough to win one and the clowns are aesthetic! Calm down, this I guarantee will not last... 😆😇

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Good win for team Pierce last night.
    Absolutely and I enjoyed the Race!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    it is so nice to read all the tears coming from a bunch ass ho---. you are what makes this web site suck.
    These are my favorite posts, oh this sucks, that sucks, blah blah blah, then why are you here?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Denying Bobby wrecks people is like denying lambeer fouled people........sure it's part of their games, but to deny it happens is ridiculous.
    And them were some fouls. At one time, I think a helmet was in order. Lambieer, Mahorn, Rodman, ouch.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

"I had to laugh at Cade quietly saying he was trying not to get taken out. That says a lot coming from a guy that barely says anything at all. " Well, you don't know the mouth of the the south, or he's changed a bit, besides the fact Bobby just beat him, nothing dirty there *I* saw, the guy that didn't hit the whoops in/off 2 and bounce at the wrong time on that lap got the drive into 3.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    These are my favorite posts, oh this sucks, that sucks, blah blah blah, then why are you here?
    Now that is a legitimate question cnb , inquiring minds want to know ?????

Quote Originally Posted by GrocMax View Post
    "I had to laugh at Cade quietly saying he was trying not to get taken out. That says a lot coming from a guy that barely says anything at all. " Well, you don't know the mouth of the the south, or he's changed a bit, besides the fact Bobby just beat him, nothing dirty there *I* saw, the guy that didn't hit the whoops in/off 2 and bounce at the wrong time on that lap got the drive into 3.
    I love it when people on this site can't read and take things out of context. I never said anything was dirty about Bobby done,
    Last edited by zyoung25; 04-10-2021 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I love it when people on this site can't read and can't things out of context. I never said anything was dirty about Bobby done,
    You actually interpreted something out of that post? Struggled reading it 3 times and still can't figure out what it is he's trying to say.