Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Great equipment. Send it to the Chili Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    You are such a clueless POS

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    You was doing good right up to when you said take it to the chilli B... lol... Don't pay no attention to Ernie there. He's dckless and has big insecurity issues... 😆

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    You are such a clueless POS
    You my be right about being clueless but what makes you any less the POS?

s the guy no one has met and never even attends races... yet acts like such a hard@$$... blackford you’ve always been the biggest joke on 4m.

Just like Flyboy, how can you reference things like the Chili Bowl if you’ve never been? I promise you’ve never attended, and Flyboy most certainly hasn’t attended a race outside of NC/SC...

If Gerald Newton would quit robbing drivers of Money while feeding his gambling addiction, maybe he could actually turn 4m into what it used to be... a place for fans to gather and talk racing... before faceless clowns like you and others ruined it.

You didn't answer my question Ernie and you don't know half the sht you think you know boy! Like I've told you before... kiss my ass! 😉

Post #27, Tenofstupidity, I've met Blackford at the track before (Farley) try again!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You didn't answer my question Ernie and you don't know half the sht you think you know boy! Like I've told you before... kiss my ass! 
    He prolly speaking the truth!Truth hurt there phat boy!😁

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    He prolly speaking the truth!Truth hurt there phat boy!
    Like whats been said about your mother? Yep...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Like whats been said about your mother? Yep...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    You are such an ignorant, uneducated, waste of oxygen that you immediately start taking pot shots at people. But the only problem is.. you are such a POS, that you only live in shadows. Some of us are real people. Sure we all have our faults, but I go to the World 100... I go to Knoxville... I go to I-80.... you don’t go to anything because you are afraid. You are nothing more than a frightened little pu$$y

What am i frightened of, you? Lmao... You prove you have no clue by saying I'm a puzzy when you've never seen one. You're a special kind of nut case coming on here spewing your cok sucker about weather or not I've been where... It's more then obvious you are a pos from all the years you've been on here talking sht to others. Like you're doing now...

Now go jerk off to your boyscouts illustrated magazine you got yesterday and fuc yourself silly 😁

What am i frightened of, you? Lmao... You prove you have no clue by saying I'm a puzzy when you've never seen one. You're a special kind of nut case coming on here spewing your cok sucker about weather or not I've been where... It's more then obvious you are a pos from all the years you've been on here talking sht to others. Like you're doing now...

Now go jerk off to your boyscouts illustrated magazine you got yesterday and fuc yourself silly 
    I’m not talking $hit... I’m being truthful. Flyboy has 3k posts in less than a year, and he talks about things he has no clue about. You are some kind of 4m bully that won’t ever show his face. You have roughly 14 names on here, and you just talk to yourself back and forth... about nothing!

Anytime.... anywhere... you come out of the shadows, and prove who you are. But you won’t because you are just too afraid. I’ve met multiple people from 4m and I still talk to quite a few, but Atleast I don’t hide behind numerous screen names like you. So end the BS, and shine that light on you. Prove me and countless others wrong

Get a room, geeesh.

I have a new idea for you guys. Quit talking sh*t on one another or for that matter on someone. Go look in the mirror and see if your nips are firming up. If they are, your hopeless. Why can't people just get along with each other.

One of the xm racing shows the other day mentioned how chili bowl track prep took too long for the fans and for TV. I’m not the only one.

Nothing like a good cat fight 👍 or kitten fight 😆

Ernie, you big dumb flab of crap! My name is Phil Pulliam. I live in Maple Park, Il. I've been going to tracks all over this here US OF A since befor you (somehow) came into this world lol. Please stfu now before I really make a fool out of you. Thank you.

And anytime you want to see my face I will do my best to accommodate you, but I can't guarantee I won't laugh my mf'n ass off... 👊😎

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Nothing like a good cat fight  or kitten fight 
    The fight is in Ernie's pea sized nuddle 😃 The poor dude is more messed up then I realized! Must be LDS... Little D!k Syndrome. 😆