Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    That is the way they do it at Tri state speedway Tom Helfrich farms so he has all the equipment maybe the best prepared track in the country.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?403...74#post2386774
    "If Gerald Newton would quit robbing drivers of Money while feeding his gambling addiction, maybe he could actually turn 4m into what it used to be... a place for fans to gather and talk racing... before faceless clowns like you and others ruined it."

Why bring the owner if this site into this? 4m suicide mabe? Someone get Ernie the help he needs...

Wow, CSX got a massive derailment in this thread. Wowzer, entertaining though.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Post #27, Tenofstupidity, I've met Blackford at the track before (Farley) try again!
    He is trying... got to give him that. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Wow, CSX got a massive derailment in this thread. Wowzer, entertaining though.
    Massive is right... have you ever seen ernie?? The dude looks like a beached whale!! I'd be a crotchety angry mad at the world pos too going through life like that.... lol

Couple tracks in our area covered asphalt with dirt over the years, took a long time to get it right and one never did Given a first time effort, the sheer number of cars, and some weather challenges over the course of several days thought it turned out ok, I’d give them a B+.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Massive is right... have you ever seen ernie?? The dude looks like a beached whale!! I'd be a crotchety angry mad at the world pos too going through life like that.... lol
    So u have met him then. 🤔Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    So u have met him then. 樂Interesting
    He's ons of your mom's biggest customers... down at the truck stop.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

well that certainly went off topic. i thought the question was if the thread originator had any clue of what a cushion at a dirt track meant. but carry on.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    well that certainly went off topic. i thought the question was if the thread originator had any clue of what a cushion at a dirt track meant. but carry on.
    Bingo... Most of the threads on here become crazy debates and name calling that have nothing to do with the original topic.

I sit on a cushion at the dirt track.

Why question the originator of a thread? That is off topic. If u don't like what they say don't respond.

We know what it is and why it is there. I see no reason to prep a track for a cushion that’s 2 feet from the wall. I know during the race it may end up there but I don’t like tracks that prep it that way

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Post #27, Tenofstupidity, I've met Blackford at the track before (Farley) try again!
    And he came to my Fairbury 4m "Meet and Greet" a few years ago...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

That wasn't really me at the 4m meet. It was an imposter. I'm to afraid to show my face... 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    And he came to my Fairbury 4m "Meet and Greet" a few years ago...
    all two of ya's

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Ernie, you big dumb flab of crap! My name is Phil Pulliam. I live in Maple Park, Il. I've been going to tracks all over this here US OF A since befor you (somehow) came into this world lol. Please stfu now before I really make a fool out of you. Thank you.

And anytime you want to see my face I will do my best to accommodate you, but I can't guarantee I won't laugh my mf'n ass off... 
    Google says you have 6 cell phones. Is that to handle all the usernames? Asking for a friend. His name is Ritchie.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Google says you have 6 cell phones. Is that to handle all the usernames? Asking for a friend. His name is Ritchie.
    Could you call those mumbers for me so I can find the 5 I lost. I know they must be in the couch or the recliner. Prolly both. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    That is the way they do it at Tri state speedway Tom Helfrich farms so he has all the equipment maybe the best prepared track in the country.
    I walked Tri-State several years ago about noon on race day. You are right... Tom "Half-Rich" does a spectacular job on track prep.
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    all two of ya's
    Yep...three's a crowd!

The only thing that surprised me was that Blackie was wearing a thong and a Dolly Parton wig... he's getting awful close to my styling secrets !!!
    Class of 2019