Didn't they just finish last?

Jonathan finished 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by FatPharmer View Post
    Jonathan finished 3rd
    Not bad for first paved track race. Hope to see the video on the race. Jonathan drives smooth and rarely does anything stupid.

Joseph ran 14th in qualifing at 5 flags and 11th in the race. Thats on asphalt. He was over a half second off. and at Southern Saturday Johnathan ran 3rd then. That was on dirt. I was told that you can make a dirt racer an asphalt driver but you can not turn an asphalt driver into a dirt racer. It has to do with the feel of a car and how it takes alot of talent to slide the cars into the corners and have throttle control. Thats why you see guys with dirt in their background running up front in Cup.

Thanks for the update 👍. That makes sense on driving dirt vs asphalt.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Not bad for first paved track race. Hope to see the video on the race. Jonathan drives smooth and rarely does anything stupid.
    So Jonathan raced at 5 flags too and finished 3rd? Ineresting...

Follow those guys some on YouTube. Most interesting part to me is their focus on social media. I’m unsure how it helps fund their operation if any, not my business, but bet your last dollar others are watching with a degree of envy.
    I hate time trials.

Some of the most fun I've ever had was taking a dirt car (back in the mono-leaf days) and racing a "Run What You Brung" on asphalt. We'd get old tires from some of the asphalt guys. It was a blast.

Glad to see them venturing out into other forms of racing.

No Johnathan only ran a 604 dirt late model race at Southern in Milton, Florida. The only one running any asphalt was Joseph. Dont you guys ever read any results or watch the whole youtube channel? Dang lol. No wonder American made stuff dont last as long as it did 50 and 60 and 100 years ago. Short Mind Span and lack of attention.