Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I ponder the thought that WHAT IF this had been a black cop and a white drug addict thug , would there have been the same out come from start to finish ?????? I guess one example would be the black man that got out of the SUV in texas with a hidden rifle and swung around and shot the white officer dead , crickets .............

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I ponder the thought that WHAT IF this had been a black cop and a white drug addict thug , would there have been the same out come from start to finish ?????? I guess one example would be the black man that got out of the SUV in texas with a hidden rifle and swung around and shot the white officer dead , crickets .............
    CNN would have stayed in their vans and dealt another hand...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

There was a white man killed just like Floyd by a cop and the news did not even pick it up just before Floyd. I have never heard of the man's name. A black ex-cop on BBC called his name and said Sleepy Joe was an idiot. Also the black man stated that America is not racist and cops are not racist, I agree to a point, there are some extreme blacks (Black Panthers) and some Skin Heads.