Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Noah Green and George Floyd

A Louis Farrakhan follower of a radical Negro side of Islam. I was reading that this Hate Group (SPLC) follower shot and killed a homeless man and wounded a runner for thrills in July of last year. The media is saying this is a mental illness issue. Get Real!...... Reminds me of the George Floyd case, the white GF said on stand that "we pray together". Get Real! That "our drug use is from using opioids for back pain". Get Real. George held a pistol to a pregnant woman's stomach..... I would stand in line to be able to put a rope around both of their necks! Opps, that is right, someone else beat me to that. Satan just loves dark America.

Floyd would have died of a fentanyl overdose most likely they claim, but the officer was all wrong for kneeing his neck for so long. If he gets a murder charge he deserves it, but Floyd is no hero or martar. Just a criminal.

So for the media and some black people to make him out as one is sick.

This cop should have known he was going to be in a lot of trouble. I just don't get it.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Is anyone else seeing a majority of the “Asian hate crimes” being committed by black thugs or is it just me ? Am I a racist ?

Ones where there’s a clear view seem to be that way dirtMAN.
    I hate time trials.

A black ex-con murder in New York killed the Asian woman, was it last week? He was to serve 17 years to life and got out early due to prison reform (for blacks). Of the 20 Asian crimes (they call them hate crimes), 2 were white, a few browns, and about half of the were blacks (10 or so). Where was the media on that? The media's agenda is sick. What about Noah Green, a guy who kills for the fun of it. Why was he out on the streets to ram his car into the two Capital Policemen?...... It is time for open season on the bad unmoral sh*t heads, to clean up our country and communities, to send all of them an express pass to Hell. I would like to see a city fenced in, throw in all of the criminals, and have cameras on all of the walls to have a free pay-per-view for all to watch these thugs kill each other, or was that all ready in a movie?

You know, the cop with the knee on Floyd's neck did something a little stupid. He should have checked Floyd for his response, that will get him some time in jail, I think. But, it is normal response to hold a thug down who refuses to obey. Maybe the cop thought that Floyd was just resting? He was? In Hell.... Well, I don't think there is resting in Hell, for Floyd surely will not grow wings.

In the Floyd trial, George had another fake $20 in his car. George pulled the same stunts when getting arrested last year. He also OD and went to the hospital a month before his death. Don't you just love a good Christian man, claimed by his family and Al Sharpton............Did you know that most media did not report that Noah Green was a black Muslim man who followed Farrakhan.

Saw today that Adam Schiff is proposing a congressional hearing after the Noah Green incident, something about how to better protect the capital and congress. What? Does he not realize his constituents, government officials, and law enforcement deal with these type people hourly and daily. It’s a nationwide problem Adam, ya self centered poot.
    I hate time trials.

Schiff and his cohorts are only concerned about protecting themselves. They don't care about the people. They cried about walls, then turn around and turn DC into a closed off fortress.

a black , drug addict , thug killed himself , and a bad cop may have helped , either way , the world is a better place with the thug gone and the bad cop disciplined... now in the green case , I feel for the cop and his family , but once again , we are better off with the radical islam extremists gone .....

Saw today that Adam Schiff is proposing a congressional hearing after the Noah Green incident, something about how to better protect the capital and congress. What? Does he not realize his constituents, government officials, and law enforcement deal with these type people hourly and daily. It’s a nationwide problem Adam, ya self centered poot.
    Some aren’t happy unless they’re mad.

There is a way...........promote fair elections!

Schiff,lol....microcosm of the state he represents.

He played the flute in the marching band in high school..guaranteed.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The media is not reporting that a body cam shows that the knee was not on Floyd's neck, but more on the shoulder blade (reported on AFR). Notice that mostly black so-called pros that are testifying against the white cop did not answered the one needed question directly, questions not asked right. Miss leading.

A recording now shows the Floyd actually said, "I ate too many drugs"!!!

The critical doctor stated that a healthy person under the restraint would have died due to the lack of oxygen. What restraints? Now, did they ask if a healthy person who just ate all of those drugs would have died? Did they ask that? What would happen?. Do you see how the questions are twisted to slant one way. The DA is playing dirty.....To add: When the heart goes, the brain does not get oxygen from the lungs. This doctor says it was the neck force that block the blood to the brain. He said a coma would happen first if it was the heart. Wrong.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 04-08-2021 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Floyd would have died of a fentanyl overdose most likely they claim, but the officer was all wrong for kneeing his neck for so long. If he gets a murder charge he deserves it, but Floyd is no hero or martar.
    Hey chucklehead, Floyd has already "got" a murder charge. The trial, that is in progress now, validates whether he's guilty, or not guilty. Had you paid attention in civics class instead of figuring how to try to be humorous you'd have known the difference instead of looking like a half-witted chucklehead! You know as much about the criminal justice system as you do about tire management, which is zero! Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hey chucklehead, Floyd has already "got" a murder charge. The trial, that is in progress now, validates whether he's guilty, or not guilty. Had you paid attention in civics class instead of figuring how to try to be humorous you'd have known the difference instead of looking like a half-witted chucklehead! You know as much about the criminal justice system as you do about tire management, which is zero! Hahahahaha!
    He probably was trying to figure out tire management. That's where the humorous came into play lol

Sometimes I mess up and run 2 subjects together and don't clarify, esp when I speak. I understood what Buford.Justice was saying just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by northalabama View Post
    sometimes i mess up and run 2 subjects together and don't clarify, esp when i speak. I understood what buford.justice was saying just fine.
    yeah kid is perfect !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    yeah kid is perfect !
    Ha ha ha ha!!!