FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 4, 2021

Tyler Stevens Scores Pair of Weekend Louisiana Late Model Wins
Pushes 2021-Win Tally to Four with Victories at Sabine and Leesville

Searcy, Arkansas (04/04/21) – Tyler Stevens kicked off the month of April over the weekend by traveling south to Louisiana, where he entered a pair of Crate Late Model events in his W&W Timber No. 2 Stallion Transportation Group / XR1 Rocket Chassis.

The Arkansas traveled enjoyed another great weekend as he added two wins to his 2021-win tally.

“It was another picture perfect weekend for our team. We’ve been blessed to be really busy at Razor Edge Graphics, so I haven’t got to race as often as I would’ve liked so far this year, but when we have raced, we’ve been really good,” Stevens noted. “This No. 2 hotrod is rolling right now, and I want to thank my family, my team, and all of my marketing partners for their support and making this all possible.”

Action opened on Friday night at Sabine Motor Speedway (Many, Louisiana), where Tyler made a clean sweep of the program. He won his heat race and then routed the field in the feature for his third victory of the 2021 season. Fellow Razor Edge Graphics clients, Jon Mitchell and Brandon Ball rounded out the night’s podium.

Saturday night found TLP Motorsports rolling into Leesville 171 Speedway (Leesville, Louisiana). For the second-straight night, Stevens dominated the night’s action by winning his heat race and main event to push his 2021-win tally to four.

The team is currently evaluating when their next race events will be, so please point your browser to www.TylerStevensRacing.com as the upcoming slate is finalized.

TLP Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Stallion Transportation Group, W&W Timber, MoBag'$ Suspension Technology, Razor Edge Graphics, Dave Leech Construction, Swift Springs, Integra Shocks, TruForm Race Products, Performance Friction Brakes, KR Performance Fuels LLC, Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens Racing Engines, Rocket Chassis, Joe’s Racing Products, Shell Shock, The Joie of Seating, KR Performance Fuels LLC, Velocita USA, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on TLP Motorsports and Tyler Stevens, please visit www.TylerStevensRacing.com .