Default Chevelle stub 3 pc spindle ball joint question

Does anyone know what ball joint is needed for stock chevelle lower control arms with allstar 55970 and 55971 3pc pinto spindles? they say they use stock metric ball joints but I don't have metric lowers....Also is IMCA so alot of modifications are out the window. Thanks in advance

Most run a K6117 as it fits the Chevelle lower hole perfectly, and doesn't require reaming of the spindle. One like so:

https://www.performancebodies.com/pr...t-k6117-200381

If you want a little shorter ball joint, you can get a hybrid that uses the K6117 housing and a K6141 stud. Reaming might be required to get the stud up through the spindle far enough to get a cotter key in. One like so:

https://www.performancebodies.com/pr...er-ball-joint-

Howe, AFCO, Speedway, Lefthander, etc ball joints are legal in IMCA also. Just make sure to weld the housing into the a-arm

TS3g Thank you for the info! much appreciated. I will have to check the spindle on the right front, the original ball joint that was in it had a .300 spacer under the spindle the ball joint went through. I dont know if it was there to adjust roll centers or if it was just to help with a worn spindle. May need to look at a shorter one for the RF depending. Thank you again for all the help!

Would you happen to know if you can use the 5/8 stud mounts and heims on the center link for the inner tie rods instead of regular inner tie rods?

Weird on the spacer, not sure what to tell you about that.

No, you cannot run heims as inner tie rods in IMCA. Most run the 4" long Corvette inner tie rods with the ends drilled for a grease zerk. Wehrs and Outpace both make really nice extreme clearance tie rod assemblies for the RF.

Good to know. Thanks for that too.....this car was ran in IMCA in Maquoketa, it had the stud set up, but I was fairly certain that wasn't legal most places. I will look for the extreme clearance set up today. Thanks again for the info. Looking at a Rule book is one thing, but seeing what is done is quite another....everyone wants to act like it's trade secrets these days lol

Can you use this with a drop or bent outer instead of a straight outer rod?