FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 7, 2021

Parker Martin Ready for the World of Outlaws Bristol Bash
Looks to Make History at ‘The Last Great Colosseum’

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (04/07/21) – 16-year-old Parker Martin has his Martin’s Industrial No. 6jr PMR Aviation / Southeastern Performance / Willy’s Carburetors / Longhorn Chassis / Fox Shocks / Hoosier Tire South / Custom Race Engine Super Late Model ready for a historic weekend. The Georgia driver will take his trusty mount into battle at this weekend’s Bristol Bash.

The World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Late Model Series weekend includes a $10,000-to-win program on Friday, April 9 and a $25,000-to-win finale on Saturday, April 10. For Martin, who is the youngest driver on the invitee list, it’s a chance to both make history on a special stage as well as get his season back on track.

“This is a huge weekend for our team. It means a lot to me to be the youngest driver invited and the only teenager in the field. I know that I belong there, and I believe we can contend for wins this weekend,” Parker said. “We started the year in January with the Outlaws at Volusia (Speedway Park), and we had a ton of speed and things got off to a great start. However, after that we just battled one bad break after another with random mechanical issues that ultimately put us behind the eight ball.

“As a result, we’ve decided to take the rest of this year to regroup, and this weekend will be a big measuring stick to show exactly where we are right now as a team. I turn 17 years old on Friday, and there’d be no better birthday present than to go to Victory Lane at Bristol.”

The legendary ½-mile confines of Bristol Motor Speedway (Bristol, Tenn.) are covered in dirt for this weekend’s WoO Bristol Bash. The weekend gets underway with an Open Practice Session on Thursday before seeing a complete $10,000-to-win program contested on Friday and a $25,000-to-win event on Saturday.

For more information on the weekend’s slate, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Parker Martin would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include: Martin's Industrial, PMR Aviation, Sweat’s Portable Buildings, Fox Shocks, Southeastern Performance, Willy’s Carburetors, Custom Race Engines, Hoosier Tire South, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Parker Martin Racing, visit the team’s official website at www.ParkerMartinRacing.com .