Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Clean air act

I’ve followed what LeafMaster41 said just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    c1ty5tar - Now would you like to jump into this conversation or are you just trolling 4m?
    I don’t think getting into this thread for anything in depth is worth my time. There’s a lot of Newsmax/Fox News brainwashed idiots in here clutching their petrol pearls. They are misguided and narrow minded. One of those things about not arguing with idiots because they will drag you down or something like that. But that’s also not saying the other end of the spectrum is the right one either. More like if you are taking a hard line and not open to conversation and information, regardless of the side you are on, you are what’s wrong with everything. And that’s the majority of what I’m seeing in this thread. Some are willing to discuss, but most are simpletons.

c1ty5tar - Asked and answered, you were/are 1) just tolling this particular thread and 2) diligently and purposely trying to embarrass someone while adding no value at all to the discussion in-hand.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    c1ty5tar - Asked and answered, you were/are 1) just tolling this particular thread and 2) diligently and purposely trying to embarrass someone while adding no value at all to the discussion in-hand.
    1) You got me.
    2) Don’t sell yourself short buddy, you did just fine yourself.
    Last edited by c1ty5tar; 04-11-2021 at 02:29 PM.

No problem, c1ty5tar

You didn’t embarrass me, you just made yourself look totally foolish trying to embarrass me. I can’t help it that you cannot follow beginning “context” through out postings in the same thread. That’s on you.

And you’re right, this thread isn’t for you. You out’ed yourself for what you really are, with the epitome of what you suggest you despise when you said -

There’s a lot of Newsmax/Fox News brainwashed idiots in here ---
    They are misguided and narrow minded.
    but most are simpletons.

But I don’t even like Newsmax.

Why don't you two just get a room already, the $exuaI tension is palpable.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Why don't you two just get a room already, the $exuaI tension is palpable.
    My jimmies are thoroughly rustled.

No SH!t ? You serious ?

Need to go to the tailgate section. They can sniff each others butts in privacy.

You’re telling me this isn’t the Tailgate section? Well that explains it.

What I have observed over the last ten years is that farmers cut down almost any tree that will allow them to gain a few more acres of farm land. Already farmers produce more grain than is consumed. Hence farm subsidies. Brazil has already cut down a third of their rain forest. We need more trees planted instead of cutting trees down. ICE cars are already polluting the air a lot less than 20 years ago , yet the politicians want to drive up the cost of ICE cars by putting more stricter rules on the ICE engines. Once the price of gas is increased by taxes so high , we will all be forced to go electric.

Quote Originally Posted by LeafMaster41 View Post
    Everyone should give a crap because its only part of what they have planned for us and you won't like it and I doubt they'll be ANY racing anymore.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgIYd23hemk

With Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 and now The Great Reset nobody is gonna be racing anything. They intend for the end of private property, including cars, homes, appliances and phones. The new economic format will be smart cities and driverless cars, with social scores determining just how many privileges you get. You residence will be a shared residence with people you don't know occupying your space while you are at work. Food will be portioned and synthetic meat will be a luxury you only get on special occasions and it will come from a factory, not an animal. The rest of the food will be grown on Bill Gates owned farms(He is now the largest farmland owner in the US) and the farming robots he's been developing will do the work. Your smart phone will be leased to you as well and it will be used to monitor your location 24/7 and monitor what you say and hear as well as who you are in contact with. Remember the updates they installed for contact tracing(CCP-19)?

I know this all sounds crazy, but I'm not the one saying it, they are, so you better pay attention and give a crap about whats being don'e and pull your heads out of the sand. They are rearranging the economy as we speak, the dollar is being destroyed at break neck speed and simply hoping to vote them out in 2022/2024 is waiting too long. The fight is now and its for more than racing around in circles on dirt, its about freedom and liberty and all those principles this country was founded on. We can't afford to dismiss these ideas anymore as conspiracy theories, its conspiracy fact and you and your families lives hang in the balance...
    People seem to be unaware of these Agendas or they believe it's a lot of nonsense. This is a big reason we keep getting closer to the reality that it's all true, when it's too late. People need to get educated, which is difficult with the media lying and censoring and the internet censoring the truth.

It's coming down to the people "US" to stop all of this before it is too late and our guns and freedoms are taken away.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The rest of the world is going electric. The companies are going where the money is.
    The rest of the world is messed up. Electric agendas are not about progress, they are about a Globalist/Communist takeover. One of the tools of doing just that.

You support electric, so you are actually against dirt racing, or any racing period as far as that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Most people on this board are looking for reasons to blame democrats and liberals for things they don't like. That's all it is.
    Don't have to look, they are to blame. You want reasons? You don't listen to them!!

Mods need to move this. This is not about DLM racing.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    People seem to be unaware of these Agendas or they believe it's a lot of nonsense. This is a big reason we keep getting closer to the reality that it's all true, when it's too late. People need to get educated, which is difficult with the media lying and censoring and the internet censoring the truth.

It's coming down to the people "US" to stop all of this before it is too late and our guns and freedoms are taken away.
    That was my point too. If it was a free market situation where the electric cars are just better and people are buying them because they fill a need it would be fine. But the facts are its anything but free market, like you said they manipulate things to force the populous in a desired direction. They use subsidies to get the price more acceptable on the electric side, all kinds of special considerations to make them attractive. Then on the ICE side they manipulate the market to drive up fuel costs with taxes and shutting down pipelines. It has nothing to do whatsoever with the environment, its about money, power and control, but because I do research and read and check into things, then I'm an idiot and part of a problem. My only problem is I don't like being lied to or manipulated, let me choose. No worries, this is my last post on the subject anyway.

“Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.” Matthew 7:6

The cars will make background noise.

both GM and Ford have said by 2035 neither would be producing gas power automobles

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    both GM and Ford have said by 2035 neither would be producing gas power automobles
    And they’ll push those dates back, because the infrastructure, particularly in the cities, still won’t exist by then.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!