Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clean air act

I thought this thread was about new body rules...........

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I street race the wife's Prius every now and then.
    I don't win much.
    Maybe upgrade to a Tesla then. They are actually pretty sweet.
    Last edited by cjsracing; 04-09-2021 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I don't know how to tune an electric motor.
    Isn't that what engine builders are for?

Fact is outside of us racers and fans no one really cares or knows much about dirt racing. I have numerous clients who find out I race and have no idea that it even existed. My opinion is that racing is so far down on the totem pole that it'll be a long long time before anything like this affects it.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsracing View Post
    Isn't that what engine builders are for?Fact is outside of us racers and fans no one really cares or knows much about dirt racing. I have numerous clients who find out I race and have no idea that it even existed. My opinion is that racing is so far down on the totem pole that it'll be a long long time before anything like this affects it.
    Similar to Covid, depends on where you are. Where are you located cjs? Being near Charlotte I can tell you people know motorsports, good side to that is being a big part of our economy puts more on our side of the fence....

Maybe upgrade to a Tesla then. They are actually pretty sweet.
    I love my wife but...

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Similar to Covid, depends on where you are. Where are you located cjs? Being near Charlotte I can tell you people know motorsports, good side to that is being a big part of our economy puts more on our side of the fence....
    middle of Iowa

I street race the wife's Prius every now and then.
    I don't win much.
    Interesting enough, Toyota’s entries in the GT300 division of SuperGT over in Japan is the Prius. All them years Toyota hybrid LMP domination has trickled down the line.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Isn't that what engine builders are for?

Fact is outside of us racers and fans no one really cares or knows much about dirt racing. I have numerous clients who find out I race and have no idea that it even existed. My opinion is that racing is so far down on the totem pole that it'll be a long long time before anything like this affects it.
    Some of us don't run out and drop 45k to power our LM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Some of us don't run out and drop 45k to power our LM.
    I never have either. The most I've paid for a engine is $12K.

Keep voting for Biden and those like him and the libtard left will continue to have a voice. The high performance aftermarket industry is huge and needs to organize just like the NRA.

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    I thought this thread was about new body rules...........
    lol. I kinda did too.

middle of Iowa
    Looks to me like you may want to watch out yourself, Iowa seems way more liberal than when I was a kid along the river. Instead of cars label them tractors and you may get a few more years...

Some sections of Iowa are liberal super spreader communities......Mcnugget , this is where you have some expertise....step on in.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Racing isn't going anywhere. It may continue to change (for better or worse), but will still be around. Somebody referenced horse racing earlier, which is still around and big business in some parts of the country. Heck, professional wrestling still exist.

Lightbulb Everyone should care, they aren't hiding their plans anymore...

If it came to that, why would it matter? If the electric cars go as fast as the gas powered cars then who gives a crap?
    Everyone should give a crap because its only part of what they have planned for us and you won't like it and I doubt they'll be ANY racing anymore.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgIYd23hemk

With Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 and now The Great Reset nobody is gonna be racing anything. They intend for the end of private property, including cars, homes, appliances and phones. The new economic format will be smart cities and driverless cars, with social scores determining just how many privileges you get. You residence will be a shared residence with people you don't know occupying your space while you are at work. Food will be portioned and synthetic meat will be a luxury you only get on special occasions and it will come from a factory, not an animal. The rest of the food will be grown on Bill Gates owned farms(He is now the largest farmland owner in the US) and the farming robots he's been developing will do the work. Your smart phone will be leased to you as well and it will be used to monitor your location 24/7 and monitor what you say and hear as well as who you are in contact with. Remember the updates they installed for contact tracing(CCP-19)?

I know this all sounds crazy, but I'm not the one saying it, they are, so you better pay attention and give a crap about whats being don'e and pull your heads out of the sand. They are rearranging the economy as we speak, the dollar is being destroyed at break neck speed and simply hoping to vote them out in 2022/2024 is waiting too long. The fight is now and its for more than racing around in circles on dirt, its about freedom and liberty and all those principles this country was founded on. We can't afford to dismiss these ideas anymore as conspiracy theories, its conspiracy fact and you and your families lives hang in the balance...
    Last edited by LeafMaster41; 04-10-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Racing isn't going anywhere. It may continue to change (for better or worse), but will still be around. Somebody referenced horse racing earlier, which is still around and big business in some parts of the country. Heck, professional wrestling still exist.
    The only reason horse racing isn't gone is those folks have money and know senators.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Yeah, I got as far as the farting crow. That was enough for me.
    If it's on the internet, then it has to be true. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Racing isn't going anywhere.

Yeah, I got as far as the farting crow. That was enough for me. If it's on the internet, then it has to be true. 藍藍藍藍Racing isn't going anywhere.
    Thank you for being sensible... That is becoming less and less on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Thank you for being sensible... That is becoming less and less on this forum
    They still have dog racing in the US. Been trying to stop that for years.

People getting brainwashed by Utoob vids. So sad.🙄