Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Strickler

Quote Originally Posted by LeafMaster41 View Post
    Don't get me wrong I'm not a Strickler fan, quite the opposite, but you could see BShepp getting frustrated and letting him mentally take him out of his race. Strickler tears stuff up, a lot of stuff and that's why I don't like him. His style is "Rockem Sock'em Robots"(ask your dad) and hope for a good outcome, similar to Booby P., but maybe worse and without the Beverly Hillbillies and Ellie May to back him up. Everybody knows I'm not a Rocket fanboy either, for many reasons, so getting to see them sink each other was a two'fer. Icing on the cake was a Madden victory. Christmas came early. Later.
    And Madden drives an XR1 so...
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Someone is color blind if they said that international hauler is black, it's more of a gun metal color. The S&S was was definetly black.

I remember walking around that thing the first night he had it at Eldora. Someone walked by and put a big man Johnson on one of the front fenders while it was sitting there.
    Video of it on that Turnkey’s YouTube, and I have photos. Man, I could be totally wrong, but I think the fancy disaster was black. Don’t have the desktop on, but I swear it was black.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The hauler is definitely more of a gun metal but most of the pictures put out when they were promoting it were taken in the evening to help show off all the underbody lighting. It definitely looks black in alot of those pictures. I know I've seen it in person several times but the pics of it all lit up at what stick in my memory

I read the article on DoD the Strickler has officially lost his ride. Wonder who will get the chance to take this ride over.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    I read the article on DoD the Strickler has officially lost his ride. Wonder who will get the chance to take this ride over.
    Didn’t see that coming, said no one ever.

Gilpin, Don O’Neal, Casebolt???

i dont think there will be a ride

Can we just give Rocket1 the championship trophy now, call it a season and let whoever is left go off and race wherever.
    2021 race count
    6 events

I said it at least a month ago. His car owner was all in, but he wanted longhorns instead of xr-1's. He couldn't get along with cody, gone. The guy is all about himself. He thru his crew under the bus, you as the guy paying the bills can only put up with excuses for so long.

Parking the equipment so early in the season, ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Can we just give Rocket1 the championship trophy now, call it a season and let whoever is left go off and race wherever.
    You can bet money that stickler wasn't gonna be in the championship chase regardless of sheet or not pcc canned him. If Madden doesn't run his crew off on the first long stretch out on the road. He will make it interesting

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Well thank God the Twitter post made this official. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Well thank God the Twitter post made this official. Lol
    Its on DoD.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Its on DoD.....
    That it is

Considering it was on DoD last night and Cole also does some work for DoD I think it's safe to say he can be trusted.
    2021 race count
    6 events

I hope Strickler lands on his feet, his presence driving a DLM is good for the sport in my opinion. As for the PCC team I hope they regroup and stay in the sport next season. We do not need to lose a well funded team on the national level.

How well funded are they. It's the second week of May and have already shut for the year.

SSI was close to the same fate. Still might be.
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 05-14-2021 at 12:22 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

SSI and PCC are both still well funded. You can bank on that!!

They are only well funded if the funder wants to still throw big money at the fundee.....attitudes and bad juju can sour that sweet milk in a hurry.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Back to his hauler is it the old bloomquist hauler or no? I saw it last weekend and it’s a dark gun metal gray and if it isn’t bloomers old one it’s darn close