Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Strickler

What happened to the PCC white hauler? Wasnt it fairly new?

Dirt33, Scott had a prior black hauler. Probably that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    What happened to the PCC white hauler? Wasnt it fairly new?
    It wasn't new, but Charlie donalson owns the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt33 View Post
    Story on DoD today indicates that the Boone WoO event was Stickler's first usage of a recently-acquired "distinctive black hauler that used to belong to Scott Bloomquist".

I assume that must be THE infamous hauler then...? Or did Bloomquist have another (different) black hauler before or after the Texas-built fiasco, that would also stand out?
    It is the infamous pile of International chit.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

The million dollar rolling design flaw, now belongs to an Iowa racer the last I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The million dollar rolling design flaw, now belongs to an Iowa racer the last I knew.
    Nope…. The one Strickler has is the one Bloomquist had…

If I had known Kyle had the former Bloomquist hauler at Boone , I would have gone over to his pit stall to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    If I had known Kyle had the former Bloomquist hauler at Boone , I would have gone over to his pit stall to check it out.
    I think it looks bad a$$, seen it when it was brand new at The World 100.

I wouldn’t touch it. First thing your hauler needs to be is reliable.

Anyone sure it ain’t the one he bought off Billy Jr I think it was that was a regular S&S I think?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Someone is color blind if they said that international hauler is black, it's more of a gun metal color. The S&S was was definetly black.

I remember walking around that thing the first night he had it at Eldora. Someone walked by and put a big man Johnson on one of the front fenders while it was sitting there.

The one strickler has is not an s&s. It's the lonestar international that scott had

I thought there was a video awhile back of it somewhere at someone's shop maybe? Hot Karls or something. It was sitting in the background. There's a discussion here about it
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 05-07-2021 at 12:42 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

casey skyberg just sold a beautiful gun metal grey hauler.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    The one strickler has is not an s&s. It's the lonestar international that scott had
    I'm not saying Strickler doesn't have it, but it's not black. That was my point.

Do you remember when a guy could race a full season on what these idiots spend on these stackers today ? Dumb, Dumb and Dumber.

So, what happened to Craig Sims white hauler? Is he still driving for PCC?

Talking

I have to say I enjoyed watching him irritate BShepp last night, they got so focused on re-sliding the other they both sunk back through the field. It was hilarious to watch, like watching someone at a picnic swatting a bee and running from the table. The bee had a great time. Congrats to Madden on the win!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeafMaster41 View Post
    I have to say I enjoyed watching him irritate BShepp last night, they got so focused on re-sliding the other they both sunk back through the field. It was hilarious to watch, like watching someone at a picnic swatting a bee and running from the table. The bee had a great time. Congrats to Madden on the win!!
    if by irritate you mean bounce off of and clearly demonstrate he's not capable of running at that level. Sure yeah that was entertaining. Madden and Sheppard went back slide after slide with no problems. Then stickler comes in throwing hale Mary's like it's the last lap for 100gs clearly championship material. It was shaping up to be a good race before that. Hated to see those last few cautions. Sheppard seemed to be better on the long runs. I think him and Madden were gonna have a good race if it had stayed green.

If he hadn't got spun he was going to irritate him a little more.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    if by irritate you mean bounce off of and clearly demonstrate he's not capable of running at that level. Sure yeah that was entertaining. Madden and Sheppard went back slide after slide with no problems. Then stickler comes in throwing hale Mary's like it's the last lap for 100gs clearly championship material. It was shaping up to be a good race before that. Hated to see those last few cautions. Sheppard seemed to be better on the long runs. I think him and Madden were gonna have a good race if it had stayed green.
    Don't get me wrong I'm not a Strickler fan, quite the opposite, but you could see BShepp getting frustrated and letting him mentally take him out of his race. Strickler tears stuff up, a lot of stuff and that's why I don't like him. His style is "Rockem Sock'em Robots"(ask your dad) and hope for a good outcome, similar to Booby P., but maybe worse and without the Beverly Hillbillies and Ellie May to back him up. Everybody knows I'm not a Rocket fanboy either, for many reasons, so getting to see them sink each other was a two'fer. Icing on the cake was a Madden victory. Christmas came early. Later.

Quote Originally Posted by LeafMaster41 View Post
    Don't get me wrong I'm not a Strickler fan, quite the opposite, but you could see BShepp getting frustrated and letting him mentally take him out of his race. Strickler tears stuff up, a lot of stuff and that's why I don't like him. His style is "Rockem Sock'em Robots"(ask your dad) and hope for a good outcome, similar to Booby P., but maybe worse and without the Beverly Hillbillies and Ellie May to back him up. Everybody knows I'm not a Rocket fanboy either, for many reasons, so getting to see them sink each other was a two'fer. Icing on the cake was a Madden victory. Christmas came early. Later.
    Frustrated with the way Strickler was racing him I’d imagine. He ran Sheppard way up the track twice coming out of two and threw a Hail Mary slider in 4 that would have ended terrible if Bshepp didn’t slam on the brakes and turn under. Then another time Strickler door slammed him in 1-2.